Re: The problem of the dog tag of Tides of War

by CommanderWacky

Original Post

The problem of the dog tag of Tides of War

★★ Novice

Hello,my PSN ID is Billy_Snake,I found a bug that when i have arrived rank 40 of Tides of War in chapter 5, the information shows that I lack some experience of getting the gold dog tag. And because I have alreadly arrived Lv.40, I could not get any Tides of War's experience after the game. So, please help unlock the dog tag that I should have, thank you. When you see the pictures below you will konw the truth. The last thing is that I'm in China, which means I could not contact with EA, so if you can do it, please help me submit this bug, thank you.

Message 1 of 21 (1,111 Views)

Hero
@Billy47_Exeter Did you buy a shortcut? If you did then I believe you'll still need to earn the XP to get the dog tag.

If you didn't then ignore me, as I'll be wrong.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 21 (1,104 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I bought that, but I could not get tides of war's experience after the game, so I think it's a bug

Message 3 of 21 (1,100 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey there!

So the issue here is that you have purchased a booster pack for this Chapter of Tides of War and it didn't unlock the Gold dog tag for you? Do I understand correctly?

Message 4 of 21 (1,075 Views)

Hero
@Billy47_Exeter It might be worth opening a ticket on help.ea.com so they can take a look in that case.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 21 (1,062 Views)

Hello @Billy47_Exeter

You can translate from English to Chinese with Google Translate, it is easy to understand so contact EA Help and they should be able to help you. Standard smile

EA Help -> http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 21 (1,046 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Billy47_Exeter  It's not a bug; the shortcut-packs work by skipping an x ammount of levels, not by granting an x ammount of xp.

So you still need to gain the full xp in order to get the dogtag, eventhough you might be lvl 40.

Message 7 of 21 (1,016 Views)

★★ Pro

That is exactly how I thought the shortcut would work. You gain the weapon and skins unlocks, but you don´t get the experience. The dog tag shows the effort ( time) you put into the game at the time of that chapter. You should not be able to buy that with money. That would remove all sense from the dog tag.

@Billy47_Exeter Are you actually not getting any chapter XP anymore? The two pictures you posted show to different numbers of points, so I guess you still are gaining XP. Just keep playing.

Message 8 of 21 (964 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sure that I could not get any chapter XP after game, the short-cut package would not help someone increase the level, which means when you get the Lv.34, you could unlock all the chapter's rewards. You can see I am in Lv.40, which means I spend much time in the game after unlock all the rewards to get all relative dog tags. One more thing, every chapter I must buy the short-cut package, but this thing I first met, so this is must be a bug.

Message 9 of 21 (942 Views)

★★ Novice
@N4v1s I'm sure that I could not get any chapter XP after game, the short-cut package would not help someone increase the level, which means when you get the Lv.34, you could unlock all the chapter's rewards. You can see I am in Lv.40, which means I spend much time in the game after unlock all the rewards to get all relative dog tags. One more thing, every chapter I must buy the short-cut package, but this thing I first met, so this is must be a bug.
Message 10 of 21 (939 Views)