Re: The number of cheaters in every match is truly amazing.

by budzai

Original Post

The number of cheaters in every match is truly amazing.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have never seen a game with so much cheating in my life.  This is truly insane. 

Constant head shots from long distance with P2020 while strafing back and forth non stop shooting a target that is also strafing.  

Watching one person kill 4 in seconds with R99, in solo queue. 

Longbow headshot through tree leaves on a moving target that bounced off a jump pad.   

A Lifeline that can move faster than an Octane using his run speed boost. 

An of course, the ever present soft aim bot, that turns players who can barely grapple the side of a building into pro league players with 100% hit accuracy against moving targets

This was all today, seen across 10 matches. 

Message 1 of 6 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@unferth Answer me this... how amazing was it really? :P
Message 2 of 6 (299 Views)

★★ Pro

@unferth maybe it’s time to start preparing for other titles. At this stage the soft hackers seem to be a considerable percentage of the Apex player base.

Modern warfare is looking quite awesome, and they will have private servers from day one.

Message 3 of 6 (254 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@-BiA-Pesqez May be hackers spend a lot of money so they let them get away with it. Just my everyday conspiracy theory. :D

BTW MW sadly looks crap. It will get stale in less than a month. You'll see.
Message 4 of 6 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@budzai difficult to know how bad cheaters are for business. Should we spend money to get cheaters who make us money out of the game?

If we use a * of money and resources to keep cheating at a minimum, will the players then be «grateful» enough to cover that cost AND the lost revenue from all that were banned?

COD/MW has never tempted me the slightest in the past. This time it looks awesome though. 

..and as EA/Respawn ended up giving me the finger I look forward to bring my wallet to the other side.

Message 5 of 6 (214 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
@-BiA-Pesqez
Yeah something like that.

Well, I hope you are right, but CoD is among the last titles I trust.
Message 6 of 6 (194 Views)