Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The next update?

by Tossboyfish91

Original Post

Highlighted

The next update?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

When? Have anyone heard of it? Any inside informations?

Just curious.Wink

Message 1 of 25 (1,012 Views)

Re: The next update?

★★★★ Apprentice

New content The Cataclysm is supposed to launch b4 the end of May but no one really knows.

Message 2 of 25 (943 Views)

@Tossboyfish91 wrote:

When? Have anyone heard of it? Any inside informations?

Just curious.Wink

Typically Tuesdays to match weekly reset.

I'd guess 21st or 28th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 25 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Trying to stay positive here but it's getting difficult. What the hell is happening Bioware? Are you working on something or not? I realize you don't want to make promises you can't keep but this complete lack of any communication is really not doing you any good. We have seen nothing in the way of updates for quite a while now. You are going to completely burn what's left of your reputation with this utter and complete silence. I gave you my money as a show of faith. I am starting to think I was a fool for doing that.

Message 4 of 25 (797 Views)

★ Pro

Most likely closer to the 28th. They are probably in crush mode at the moment trying their best to prepare upcoming things for presentation at EA Play / E3 in 3 weeks.

Let's hope then we can expect a flood of information, sadly people are beyond restless and it's frustratingly sad they don't say anything at all.

Message 5 of 25 (779 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No one knows. Not us, not the white knights, not even the devs know. Supposed to be some cataclysm thing, but, they've lied about patch content in the past so. Sometime around May 35th.

Message 6 of 25 (750 Views)

@MaireDevylin wrote:

No one knows. Not us, not the white knights, not even the devs know. Supposed to be some cataclysm thing, but, they've lied about patch content in the past so. Sometime around May 35th.

The Cataclysm's listed on the roadmap for all to see, for a May start.

Seems pretty clear when it's coming - within the next 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 7 of 25 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MaireDevylin wrote:

Pretty much this.

Don't listen to anyone giving dates or mentioning the "roadmap" either since everything not already released was removed from said roadmap.

I'd wait to hear something from Bioware on their Anthem Twitter page .... oh wait ... that's right the last time Bioware posted anything (loosely) important there that wasn't a maintenance notification was 23rd April

Message 8 of 25 (693 Views)

Champion

Since life is keeping me busy atm I'm not exactly waiting impatiently for new content, but it will come.

And I'm confident as soon as the devs mention something about new content anywhere on social media we will get a post here on the forum as well one way or the other.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 9 of 25 (648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I believe last week or this week act 2 is in the works, they said they were more concerned with the gameplay at the moment.  

Message 10 of 25 (626 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help