The new update, I cannot believe.

by Timathie

Original Post

The new update, I cannot believe.

★★ Novice

I cannot believe that Taco Bandits is still not playable on or offline all the time. I know its coming to the Mystery Portal. Is it ever going to be a permanent thing??

Message 1 of 4 (576 Views)

Re: The new update, I cannot believe.

Champion (Retired)

@Timathie 

Welcome to the forum.  It's not so common to get replies here (aside from a few trolls) unless you're staff or well known.  

@pandareno1999 will usually help, if he sees your questions but he's just a gamer (like the rest of us) who volunteers his time to help improve the community/forums.

I don't believe Taco Bandits will be more than a portal event for now but might be mistaken?  

I think Popcap uses Twitter to announce/update community news and this "official" forum is pretty well ignored (aside from community members trying to help one another).  I do not use Twitter but believe that's your best bet of staying in the loop.

Wish I could be more help.

Message 2 of 4 (549 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The concern is filling lobbies.  More modes, more dispersion.  That’s the answer that was given to us.

Message 3 of 4 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]

@spIash_damage wrote:

I think Popcap uses Twitter to announce/update community news and this "official" forum is pretty well ignored (aside from community members trying to help one another).  I do not use Twitter but believe that's your best bet of staying in the loop.

This is exactly right, much as we might wish otherwise.  What I CAN do as the Hero is bring major issues to the attention of EA staff, who can then escalate an issue to popcap.  For better or worse, if you want to communincate something directly to popcap, you are stuck using twitter and hoping they reply.

It was announced that taco bandits is coming out again, re-tuned with more maps added.  No word on when yet.

Message 4 of 4 (516 Views)