The new map is horrible

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Re: The new map is horrible

@dnysht This is a one year old thread about Olympus.
Message 31 of 37 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'll be happy as long as new map doesn't have center map mentality "this is has been an issue with WE and Olympus for so long, devs just realized season 10 half the player base wants fragment gone".

Message 32 of 37 (292 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@hayhor

I am literally shocked so many people hate this map. I will complain about SBMM and lackluster battle passes until I am blue in the face, BUT this map is gorgeous and plays really well.

To the people who hate this map, just remember that this forum was full of people who hated Worlds Edge when it first released— I was one of them. Then it slowly became a map that people loved.

Change can be jarring and it often skews our ability to judge. I have a strong feeling this map is going to be a fan favorite soon enough.
Message 33 of 37 (275 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Renegade_Prime86 Really?  To quote Seer "It's beautiful!"

Message 34 of 37 (231 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Renegade_Prime86 

This is so true.

Also an odd thing about this post. I don't see it on the main page, I had to get to it from my Chrome history. Is someone trying to hide it because of all the votes?

Message 35 of 37 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is exactly what I have been saying. You don't find a single soul for 10 minutes just to run into a random area that contains 4 squads for some reason. 

Another issue is that there is too much foilage, sometimes people can just "disappear". No way for you to see or shoot at them. This is mainly due to the foilage and enormous hills on the map. 

This map also turns into the largest running simulator if you are having a bad zone. 

The only positive thing is that the map looks cool. NGL, i would prefer Olympus or WE

Message 36 of 37 (210 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, we're going to lock this thread, while there are legitmate criticisms and feedback on the new map, it's muddled in with a post from a year ago about a different map.

Please feel free to post about the new map, but it's best in a new thread.

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 37 of 37 (204 Views)