The most sweaty legends/who is your main?

by nicimang

Original Post

The most sweaty legends/who is your main?

★★★ Apprentice

Let’s be honest here. The most common sweats you see in game are Wraith, Horizon or Pathfinder. Every game there is at least one of them.

•~•~•Who is your mains and why•~•~•

My main is Lifeline, I got my first legendary skin with her and my first heirloom for her. I started playing in the middle of season 5 and got a heirloom around level 150-200 which is hella lucky, so I decided to main her. 

Message 1 of 20 (1,835 Views)

Re: The most sweaty legends/who is your main?

★★★ Pro
@nicimang I main mirage. I've played since launch and things got tough early on, and I needed a way to have some chance of surviving. With mirage there weren't a whole lot people who played him and those who did didnt know how to use him (a lot still dont) I quickly learned the proper and best ways to use his kit and my survivability went up essentially. I get to use a more cunning side of myself and manipulate a situation to a degree in my favor. I can bamboozle and survive with the best of them and can pull of some pretty insane clutches under the right circumstances. Plus I can identify pretty well with his character.
Message 2 of 20 (1,823 Views)

Champion
@nicimang The first few seasons I played a lot of characters but then decided that pathfinder could get into spots no one else could so I mained him for a season or two. Then I was playing solo queue one day and someone took him and I went Caustic. The guy that took path and our 3rd died and quit. I then managed to trap a team and wipe a 3 man team in the large tunnel between fragment and trainyard. Then got into fragment and wiped a 3 man team in the train station. Then with 2 other squads left I found the 3rd place team of a wattson and mirage squatting a building in overlook. I blocked a door, ran around the back of the building, chucked my ult in with some nades and wiped those two. I ended up dying to the last squad of 3 but it was in that game I realized how good caustic could be on the offensive. Even tho they nerfed away a lot of his offensive ability I still miss him whenever I do not use him so he is still my main.
Message 3 of 20 (1,802 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@nicimang Bloodhound, rev & horizon ;D
Message 4 of 20 (1,799 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q It sorta seems like you use gasman a lot now doesnt it? Many clips you post are of him. Come on now just admit it.....😜
Message 5 of 20 (1,792 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Cause I enjoy using him, but he’s not my. Depending on how I play I use my main. Nowadays since I play with are not randoms, I do not need Rev to be the flanker so I hardly play with him. BH I used for so long that I got sick of him/her so I play with other legends.

I always liked caustic. But then Horizon came and I liked her instantly. So yea... maybe co-maining Horizon & Caustic. But Rev number 1, BH number 2 tho
Message 6 of 20 (1,788 Views)

@nicimang Mine changes every season.. Season 3 was Bang/Wraith..Season 4 was Wraith, Season 5 was Wraith/bang.. Season 6 was Caustic.. Season 7 I have almost 1400 kills and 80 wins on Bang..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 20 (1,786 Views)

★★★ Pro
@nicimang Bloodhound, always has been my main.

I eventually got my first heirloom with him and pretty much have all the legendary skins for him apart from a few that I have refused to pay for.

I would play with more legends, but I mainly play ranked so my team needs me to be Bloodhound most of the time.
Message 8 of 20 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Pro

Caustic, obviously. I started to main him in S2, mostly because i was a Smoke main for a while, and his Prince of Darkness skin. Nowaday i main Loba too, gave her a second chance in S6 and its fun.

Message 9 of 20 (1,728 Views)

★★★ Pro

I started in season 5, level 160. Got my heirloom at around level 40 or something. 

I am maining Rampart on Xbox. On my PC account, I main Horizon. 

Why? Well idk actually. Guess I just like to shoot turrets and Horizon reminds me of a person I had in class 10 years ago. 

All this while my favourite thing to do is recon, scanning stuff. Yes that's right, Allfather give me sight!

Message 10 of 20 (1,706 Views)