Re: The most sweaty legends/who is your main?

by nicimang

Original Post

★★★ Expert

My main is Watson, a character other people play do badly as a team with... I end up mostly ignoring my team mates.

No, go on Octane. Push the zone alone as you race ahead.  I’ll watch 

Message 11 of 20 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I used to main wattson and caustic pre-S7 because of KC and WE. Now that they're pretty weak in Olympus compared to other legends, I main Gibby and Horizon and if I'm just by myself without my friends I would play as octane just because he's so fun to play as. 

Message 12 of 20 (453 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man i like the their lady, the crypto, and caustic. in that order.
Message 13 of 20 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@nicimang Was Lifeline when I first started, moved onto Octane in S1, Path around s3/S4, a bit of Wraith after that, Horizon in S7 then mostly Path. Now bored af of Apex.
Message 14 of 20 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp same here. Probably won't play again until S8. Hope that Fuse would be fun to play.
Message 15 of 20 (428 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@nicimang Revenant all the way, I started seriously playing this game at the beginning of s4 and as soon as I saw the trailer, I knew I wanted to play this guy, so once I had the funds I got him and fell in love with him. He's had major changes to his kit, but could still use a little improvement on his tactical. Nowadays I have 3100 kills on him (give or take a few) and over 1 million damage and I've bypassed that 100 win badge a while ago. My favorite thing to do with Rev is silence wraiths... They think they can get away.... until they can't...
Message 16 of 20 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MrDef3ctive I think Revenant needs a buff to his passive as well. Either he needs to climb faster or climb higher.
Message 17 of 20 (405 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Cheese9Man Yeah, I agree. He should have a cap for climb height, but not lose his momentum.... I mean in the trailer he climbed an entire building..... I think his climb speed is fine cause when climbing 4 story in frag east, I can climb to ther 3rd floor from the ground, but it takes a little longer than it should because he loses momentum. If the starting climb speed stayed with him for duration of his climb, he'd be in a good spot I think
Message 18 of 20 (398 Views)

Champion
@nicimang Depends on mood tbf. I like playing as Rev but if I'm having bad games and get aggy I'll play Bloodhound or Octane as you can easily play more aggressively. Generally tho its more like the only legends I don't play are Gibby and Rampart xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 19 of 20 (381 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I definitely agree with what you said, the only difference is, I have been using Rampart a lot since my favorite gun is Spitfire, but I barely use Pathfinder or Gibby or Rev lol

Message 20 of 20 (337 Views)