The most embarrassing way You've died?

by PhoenixForce55

Original Post

Re: The most embarrassing way You've died?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QHis box was slowly going over and I had barely anything else so I wasn't letting that purple go without a fight. Not my proudest moment.. xD

Message 11 of 29 (390 Views)

Champion

Probably my worst is taking the zipline outside airbase and while on it an enemy jumps on from the other side. We collide on it and fall to our deaths.

Message 12 of 29 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@apostolateofDOOM  yikes that is embarrassing lol.

Message 13 of 29 (376 Views)

★★ Pro
@phoenixforce55 In conjunction with this I have just made a post showing what I guess is my most embarrassing death with a video , take a look
Message 14 of 29 (371 Views)

Community Manager

This thread makes me feel a lot better about myself. 

My worst was shortly after launch, when everyone was figuring out mechanics. I was coming down to land at Water Treatment but dropped at an oblique angle and bounced myself off the map. 

More embarrassing because my teammates A: didn't know they could grab my card B: they went on to win, and C: it was my 2nd or 3rd game on a new account set up for testing. 

So for a little while my only win on my work account was my falling off the map on drop. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 29 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PhoenixForce55  It would be more embarrassing if I said when it happened so I'm going to leave that part out. Embarrassed

Message 16 of 29 (345 Views)

★★ Pro
I decided to grenade myself as Octane. I ended up falling off the map. Not a good idea.
Message 17 of 29 (312 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My team decided to land at the destroyed skull town (I don't know the actual name) I landed on the edge and decided to slide. Realizing I'm going to die, I proceeded to knock myself out so I wouldn't have to see my beautiful Bloodhound slip on a banana and fall into the water for a swim. 

Message 18 of 29 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]

@phoenixforce55There are so many to chose from.. how about any moment in which I have to tell my squad mates. Look, I pictured that going differently in my head.. then there are the moments I have to say “uh, I’m going to be honest. I’m kind of a stupid. You can take my loot.”

My most recent.. i’m going to pull off this clutch play. Enemy are on a platform right above me and I have nades. I think hey, I’lll throw these nades straight up but just slightly in their direction. Spam 2 nades, one takes out my shields, the other knocks me.. i’m sitting there going uh no one saw that right?!

Then there was the guy shooting a kraber. His buddy is shooting a longbow at me. I think hey, he’s not a good shot. I can out snipe him. I pop my head up to line up the shot and I’m dead.

Then there was the Wattson and Caustic camped in a building. They seem low skill and I can’t resist.. what’s a little gas and zap?! I rush into the room. Yeah they baited me into that perfectly.

I pulled off a clutch 1vs4 in duos. One of them has a gold knock down shield. I decide to thermite him then revive my mate. I’m one shot throw the thermite carelessly it  hits a rock next to me and kills me.  Who ever found those death boxes was stacked

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 29 (267 Views)

Champion

@EA_David  I actually had the exact same issue at the start of this season lmao, supply ship was flying over treatment, our team goes to land on it and i hit it at a funny angle, it proceeds to slingshot me straight off the ship into a freefall off the map. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 29 (241 Views)