Re: The loot on kings canyon is horrible.

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

kill people, they drop the loot!

Message 11 of 15 (264 Views)

★ Guide
@mikogibo Would you like me to throw attachments and ammo at them? The point is there’s barely any guns and beginning of the game is basically RNG as you who lands on a gun vs who doesn’t
Message 12 of 15 (223 Views)

@mikogibo I've done the whole kill people thing. Landed at artillery my friends and I cleared it out. When we were done we were all out of ammo.. Everything else near us had been looted, we were sitting ducks the entire round. I'd say at least 1/3 of the rounds go that way. Tried a few other areas and it's been similar experiences. I agree some are worse than others.

I don't spend the entire time looting on worlds edge and killing the last squad or two. Definitely look for more action that. But I almost never run out of ammo on WE or heals/cells/batts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 15 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PROInD3 Loot is trash in KC. And that's a fact.
Message 14 of 15 (178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Literally looted Hydro Dam, Repulsor and Water treatment to only come out with white armors, even missing attachments on our weapons.
How ambitious to bring this old map back and make it a rank map without even realizing the problem of this in the first place.

Message 15 of 15 (170 Views)