Re: The loot is kinda bad!, right?

by KelRiever

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I like to play Apes Legends, not Load Screen, so I make sure my games last longer than that.  And that’s how I also make sure I get to the final five rather than hating the loot system to much because I didn’t pick up a gun. Standard smile 

Message 21 of 25 (266 Views)

★★★ Pro

@KelRiever Yeah that’s fair enough. What people need to understand is that if you hot drop in a popular area you are going to have games where you don’t have a weapon at the start and suffer an early death... 

What’s your win % this season? 

Message 22 of 25 (256 Views)

★★★ Expert

30 of 604 games I believe. It’s about where I want it to be.

Message 23 of 25 (210 Views)

★★★ Pro
@KelRiever Ok, that’s just below the 5% mark. What about highest kills & damage this season?
Message 24 of 25 (194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I dunno off the top of my head.  I think 7 kills is highest this season  Damage is uh, whatever, like somewhere under 2000 for highest in game.  I know the highest damage numbers I get are basically from causing lots of charge rifle death with a threat scope.  Because what's not to love about seeing all your enemies lit up in red and lighting them on fire from far away?

I've never done over 2000 points of damage or gotten 20 kills.  I mean, possibly that would happen, but I'd imagine that would only be because the SBMM is so totally broke I get thrown into a match with like at least 50 other people not of my skill level.  Oh, and somehow they all end up running in my weapon range.

Message 25 of 25 (192 Views)