The games you played through for countless times, but you still find fantastic!

by DarkBanishing

Original Post

Re: The games you played through for countless times, but you still find fantast

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@holger1405 @master2g

@master2g wrote:

I threw out the status quo rules on age and what you can do and cant do at different stages along time ago. I always have followed my own path in life and haven't regretted it yet.

We only have one round so there isn't any point in wasting time trying to live it to please others. Its take more character and heart to go your own path then it does just to cave and go following societies ever changing status quo rule book.

+XP for inspirational talk.. :eahigh_file:

Message 81 of 84 (276 Views)

Re: The games you played through for countless times, but you still find fantast

[ Edited ]

Sometimes your path crosses another's + it's not a straight way. I truly believe in balance, give and take in a matter of speaking. Living a live you want to live is not balance. For me it's the life "we" want to live that is important. ("we" can be family or friends for example).

Well, this is the way I see it, but I also respect the view of others of course.

PS: This is becoming more of a philosophy thread. Wink

Message 82 of 84 (263 Views)

Champion (Retired)
the story of most battlefield games, thats why i am. currently trying to learn the speedrun of bf4
Message 83 of 84 (253 Views)

[ Edited ]

I reinstalled my old PC in the attic. Still on it was Civ 3 + Civ 4, Diablo 1 and 2, Evil Genius, MOHAA, Return to Castle Wolfenstein. All great games I played through a couple of times. Large smile

Message 84 of 84 (238 Views)