The games you played through for countless times, but you still find fantastic!

by DarkBanishing

Original Post

Re: The games you played through for countless times, but you still find fantast

For anyone who reads this and wonders what the fuss is about, find out for yourself.  Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 are on sale on GOG in the moment.  Wink

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 11 of 84 (530 Views)

Re: The games you played through for countless times, but you still find fantast

@Straatford87

I must admit I never played it in multiplayer mode. What I did play in multiplayer at that time was Diablo and Diablo II + expansions. Remember the secret cow level? Large smile

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor diablo 2 secret cow level

Message 12 of 84 (525 Views)

@DarkBanishing wrote:

@Straatford87

I must admit I never played it in multiplayer mode. What I did play in multiplayer at that time was Diablo and Diablo II + expansions. Remember the secret cow level? Large smile

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor diablo 2 secret cow level

Mana! I need Mana!!!!

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 13 of 84 (521 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DarkBanishing @Holger1405

I think Diablo 1 was one of the first games that I really played for a long time. Played it both on PC and Playstation back in the day. Also spend a whole lot of time in Diablo 2, mostly with my brother.

Who knows, I would say it's very possible that in Diablo 2 we've met each other in-game somewhere during that time without knowing :-)

Message 14 of 84 (517 Views)

@Straatford87

To be honest, very slim. (when it comes to me anyway.) Wink

Never played Diablo MP. Not that I was not slightly addicted to Diablo, but for me it was more of this "Ok it is late and I have to go up early in the morning, but this one Dungeon..."  Large smile

Message 15 of 84 (508 Views)

★★ Pro

I've got 564 hours on Sims 3, 'nuff said

Message 16 of 84 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

600+ hours on Mass Effect 3.Tongue out

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 17 of 84 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Holger1405

Ah, yes - the all familiar "one more dungeon" syndrome. I've suffered from it a lot back in the day.. Large smile

@mathematics654 @Retro-Pathfinder

Those are some really impressive numbers right there! 

Vanya, what made you come back to ME3 so much? Was it the multipayer, or the story itself?

Message 18 of 84 (489 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Straatford87

I explored this game step by step. First I bought Standard edition (DVD box) and played the main story and multipayer. I finished the main story and I wasn't satisfied by the finale (with no romance and Shep died). So that's why I started again.

I experienced with different characters, femshep/maleshep, with different classes. I don't remember the full picture (it's 600 hours Large smile) but after that I decided to upgrade my game to Digital Deluxe. With the help of Genesis I started a brand new game. I was very excited by Leviathan and Citadel DLC's (I made a few Shadow play videos). 

So here the short story. Wink 

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 19 of 84 (481 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Retro-Pathfinder

Really glad to hear that you've been able to get so much hours of fun out of the game. It always makes me smile when someone can get such a lot of enjoyment out of a single item, such as a game.

While I didn't put in 600 hours, I did enjoy doing another playthrough of the game while trying out new classes and taking a long other companions on my missions. It gave the game a fresh feeling every time Standard smile

But yeah..... never forget Tali jumping off a cliff when I thought I finally romanced her.

Message 20 of 84 (474 Views)