Re: The games you played through for countless times, but you still find fantast

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Re: The games you played through for countless times, but you still find fantast

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Straatford87 wrote:

I actually feel ashamed to admit this, but I've never tried mods for Skyrim.. somewhat embarrassing as mods are apparently what made the game so great.. Large smile

@Straatford87

Well, a lot of those mods are dedicated to female characters. And cute japanese girls does not suite to harsh Skyrim climate. Standard smile

UPD

Something like this (not my art).

mods.jpg

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 31 of 84 (450 Views)

EA_Tom wrote:

@Holger1405 @Vanya-pathfinder

So Vanya's numbers were called impressive by. I guess that means I will have to refer to your numbers as either incredible or insane.. :D

A shame there are no official numbers on Morrowind or BG... I modded too for morrowind and I have to say I spent A LOT OF TIME on that game. The Nerevarine seems to never be sleeping... Wink

Message 32 of 84 (440 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

I will never get tired of replaying Command & Conquer 1. Of course, there are hundreds of user scenarios for it, so that does help... but I still love doing a quick campaign playthrough as well.

Dune II is another old favourite, and I do find myself replaying that every now and then, especially with the Dune Dynasty project adding C&C-like controls into the game.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 33 of 84 (434 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DarkBanishing

Congrats with the new status! Have a lot of fun! Party hat Wink

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 34 of 84 (420 Views)

@DarkBanishing Congrats, mate! Fully deserved!

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 35 of 84 (402 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

For sure "Neverwinter Nights" !

Message 36 of 84 (388 Views)

@ivrognard, @Retro-Pathfinder

Thank you both. Standard smile

Message 37 of 84 (383 Views)

Community Manager

To go back to the initial question, my game is Max Payne 3. The shooting mechanics are excellent and it's a relatively quick playthrough, especially compared to the other games mentioned in the thread. If I want to relax and play a familiar solo game, MP3 is the game for me. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 38 of 84 (366 Views)

@EA_David Not a bad game. But for me, the Max Payne game that i always return to is the second one. I love the whole mood of the game. I love all those shades of grey. 

"Max … dearest of all my friends … I was supposed to be the hero …" Standard smile

Hands down, of the best stories made in a videogame. At least for me.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 39 of 84 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Oh I love the whole series.

I agree that MP2 has a great story and a really unique tone. However to me it's just too heavy and dark to replay more than once every few years. 

By contrast MP3 is a light-hearted romp about kidnapping, gang warfare, organ trading & systemic corruption. Wink I prefer the aesthetic and tone of MP3 over MP2, but I absolutely get why folks will be partial to the second or first game instead.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 40 of 84 (347 Views)