Re: The game is still a joke

by Kari4u

Original Post

The game is still a joke

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

So I was damn brave to download the game again just to check out season 8, played 1 day back to the bin

The game is literally unplayable, there are even more bugs next to the bugs what we already had for 2 years

1 Logging in I had to wait every time at least 5-10 minutes just to log in to the lobby, the loading indicator was just spinning and spinning and spinning, had a look around the net, they say it's a new bug, and for some people, it even causes a never-ending infinite loop

2 Servers Would say it's the same but it is even worse,I got slow motion 6-7 times like I am out in space, lot of rubberbanding, despite the fact that my latency was really low and my teammates complained they are lagging, I did make a check just in case, hopped on to warzone what is even more notorious about its server and ping problems, no problem there, played the forest online, no problem there, went on 2 other games no problem there, log back into Apex trying to open a pack, then this happens

3 Desync death This is just one example from the few, apparently, this lifeline shot me with a spitfire for 145 but there was no indication at all, just got 1 red damage flash and my health dropped down to 50 hp, and similar things happened a few times

Loot pool Got really steal really fast, lot of loot on the ground, the shield balance is quite good but the weapons, flatline, Eva and alternator mostly, sometimes you bum into other weapons like the Dirty 30 or what the hell its name is and a volt

5 Audio is still broken Numerous times, one enemy or a full squad just went behind me without hearing anything at a quiet place, silent deadly ninjas everywhere

What really pissed me off, they can't fix anything (yeah yeah it takes time yada yada yada, they had 2 years for it) but I look at the store, you have to pay 20 bucks for a single ugly Bangalore skin, and almost 15$ for a charm, really?

This game is dread awful now

Message 1 of 5 (484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Yeah agree with most - the biggest problem for me is that they still havent fixed aim assist in close range. Or atleast given PC players an option to only play lobbies with MnK. Why I stopped spending money on this game ages ago, if they dont listen to player feedback they aint getting a dime from me.

Message 2 of 5 (447 Views)

★★ Expert

I would add additional one:

6) EBMM (engagement-based matchmaking). In short first games are easy (to hook you yp) and the "last" ones usually are too. All games in the middle of Your gaming session will be sweaty and usually You are bound to lose. Yes, bound. You will get sheet teammates mostly and if You get one good teammate You will be against pre-made predator squad. So mostly all games in the middle of the session are just for grinding battle pass or harvesting most kills/dmg because usually at the end of the game You will encounter "aim gods" that will instantly erase You. That is my experience as a solo-q.

Message 3 of 5 (375 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm tired of this disgusting unplayable game! Maximum bug game ! The game just server lags all the time! And still not fixed! Every season update ist big zero! A normal flawless game cannot be created by EA! This game completely dies! But I wouldn't mind if he died forever! It's no longer a game, with this lots of bugs!

Message 4 of 5 (331 Views)

★ Pro

You must understand that Apex Legends is developed by small Indie team. They don't have money, nor human resource to fix bugs so stop complain

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)