The game crashing alot as of late for anyone else?

by S_Dustt

Original Post

The game crashing alot as of late for anyone else?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Exactly what the title says has the game been crashing alot cause i've crashed a few times today alone and have had teammates crash and I feel like it's way more than it use to happen.

Message 1 of 5 (200 Views)

Re: The game crashing alot as of late for anyone else?

★★ Expert
@S_Dustt Console or PC?

Most consoles crash the game after to much stress like multiple explosions going off or just too much going on around the player.

Also do you mean full on crash, kicks you out of Apex and having to reopen the game or just disconnecting?

I play on xbox and only had 3 full on crashes early days of the game but now I only get about 1, maybe 2 disconnects a month.
Message 2 of 5 (198 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Don't worry about crashes people, respawn just twitted a new mode called duos available from next week!

Message 3 of 5 (186 Views)

★★★ Expert

My game is running fine on PS4

Had a freeze a few days ago, and one before that, but I only had those 2 total since S3 launch.

For me it's been very stable.

Message 4 of 5 (169 Views)

★★ Expert

My game has crashed three times this season on PC, which is kinda odd because the other two seasons plus the period before season 1 started and launch, I hadn't crashed once. 

On a side note, from launch until now, my graphics card is heating up my computer and making all the fans go off on full power despite the game being on its lowest settings. Odd because I can play other games more graphically intensive than Apex on higher settings and not hear a peep. 

Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)