The event is fun and all but...

by Daze623

Original Post

The event is fun and all but...

★ Expert

...it really brings out the annoying side of apex legends.
The things that annoyed me the most are:

1. Audio issue + Shadows = Nightmare
-We all know about our good friend audio issue but when audio issues works together with the Shadows you're usually going to get hit once or twice before you find out what's going on and could often lead to getting downed which often feels unfair.

2.Weird Loot Distribution
-I know that random loot distribution is part of the BR experience but it just feels even worse in this event.

3.Unreasonable Challenges
-Yes. Challenges are supposed to be challenging BUT I also don't want to ruin my experience by tryharding in an event that's meant to be fun. The fact that some people quit just because they're a zombie makes this challenge even more frustrating than it needs to be.

Message 1 of 25 (468 Views)

Re: The event is fun and all but...

Champion

@Daze623  I hit a new record of bad luck with the ol' RNG last match. Opened 3 bins, found 8 level 1 backpacks and an empty slot. 

Thank god there was no enemies nearby. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 25 (427 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Daze623 The LTM is pretty useless anyway, as you can't farm kills/knockdowns for challenges/stats and badges are pretty meh... Fun, but pointless...
Message 3 of 25 (409 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Daze623I laughed the minute the game launched and showed non of your stats will be recorded.

So lets get this right EA... You push players to play the most sweat play they can. Dont even track it? Sure kills can add up.. But also can the deaths. No win recording for playing some the most sweat game play you can throw out...

They pushed the players in this mode to be most try hard they can be with no rewards worth even speaking about. If you had allowed tracking it would be different but as is you offer cosmetics mostly for rewards for try hard game play.

Kinda reminds me of a little something called apex ranked. Hard game play at times with hardly any reward. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 25 (400 Views)

★★★ Pro
@E9ine_AC theyr recorded in the mini battle pass just hover over the badges. And the challenges are pretty easy the only one I struggled with was getting five wins and even then I got four on day one.
Message 5 of 25 (394 Views)

Hero
@DK9027 ohh its not that they are hard and honestly i dont even care about those petty badges. They are easily obtained just playing and not trying to do them at all. They just come as time goes.

Message 6 of 25 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@E9ine_ACThe game is quite different. No way a kill in that mode is the same as the other. The only way I could see it is if they only counted non shadow kills. Even then when a non shadow dies to 2 shadows is that a death?

I do agree tho the rewards aren't anything special and the store bundles suck.

Message 7 of 25 (371 Views)

Hero
@hayhor It is different yes. But actually reward those who are try hard dropping 20 bombs as shadows or reg player. It as mention above is a pointless event that holds no merit or reward worth wasting hours of game play that is tracked.

Message 8 of 25 (353 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC I play for fun so I dont get it.
Message 9 of 25 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hayhorI also play for fun but competitive side of things i also play for kills / damage / wins. Its not fun when the other is not being fulfilled as it was with nearly all other events.

Even if they added as you stated above a player kill tracker that would be different story also. Wins also. Dont count shadow kills as i dropped 18 bomb quite easily just chilling in skulltown. 

Message 10 of 25 (345 Views)