Re: The entire base game...

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

The entire base game...

★★ Novice

I've been playing battlefield for quite a while and I have never had this many issues with the game. I'm getting a black screen more often then not on the base game to where I have to keep resetting the game over and over. I'm trying to figure out what direction battlefield is trying to go, because these last to games don't have the fun factor as previous games. It's no longer about the weapons, nor is it team based. Players are sitting in vehicles and planes so far away from objective points that it is impossible to destroy them. It's bad enough that vehicles have been buffed to the point that it takes 12 panzer rockets or 50 AA shots to destroy them. It's already bad enough that people are just laying down and camping all over the map, but when you add vehicles to the mix you don't even want to play the base game. There has to be something that can be done to make destroying vehicles easier to eliminate them from sitting in there spawn and shooting. Panzers in the base game should also be able to destroy buildings. I don't know how many times I've shot a house with a panzer and it dosen't even brake the glass in the windows. Battlefield is a FPS not a vehicle simulator game. You guys did a great job on firestorm, but the base game is terrible. I'm forced to play team deathmatch because of vehicles and I'm not even a tdm type of player. There should also be at least 5 squad members instead of four. That should have only been placed in firestorm. You did a WONDERFUL job in creating Hardline (the best fps of all-time) because it was not just about team work but it was about the weapons and not the vehicles.  Please consider these updates or changes to this game or the next bf.

Message 1 of 7 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Bludhound1324 im not with you at all at what you say

the game need more game modes and more vehicles at the muiltplayer maps 

Message 2 of 7 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@jack991000 you can agree to disagree but sitting in a vehicle in your spawn or half way across the map kills the game. There are only 4 squad members and when you put one in a tank you have 3, which not only makes for one less spawn point but you are forced to spawn back in you spawn point which makes it difficult for your squad to push the objective, and to be revived. You must be a vehicle hoarder without gun game. I have one question for you, did you like BF Hardline?

Message 3 of 7 (547 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 7 (535 Views)

★★ Novice

Exactly! The only BF faithfuls that didn't like Hardline are those who camp in vehicles. Any Bf player who has gun game thinks Hardline is the best BF to date! The game was about the gun game and not the vehicles!

Message 5 of 7 (526 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hardline was too arcade shooter for me.
Increased player moment speeds, made it a bunny-hopping nightmare!
Reminded me more of Halo/Cod, than a true Battlefield game.
Glad player speed was reduced back to "normal" in BF1/BFV.

Message 6 of 7 (491 Views)

[ Edited ]

Well now, hmm. OK first I personally enjoyed Hardline the least (SP was fun but online had a fair share of issues) and I actually really enjoyed BF1 (BF3 is my favourite), so it would seem a lot of the issues you are having are just down to personal preference (which is totally fine, don't get me wrong). Long range tank camping is definitely a problem and it sucks that it's taking away from your enjoyment of the game but fear not, RSP/Custom matches will be coming at the end of Summer so you can tweak the games however you like.

With V switching to live service for the first time, there were bound to be some startup issues like the studdering and black screens etc. - unfortunately, there's not a whole lot we can do but I can assure you the team is aware and actively working to fix these problems. They *should* be non-existant next game

Servers will be free so I can only assume there will be a huge amount of infantry only, no scout and no support maps out there for you to enjoy. Every game mode that we've seen so far will also be added to the options so you won't have to just keep playing TDM if you don't want to.

It is everybody's assumption the next BF title will go back to modern times so we should get more options when it comes to weapons

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 7 (485 Views)