Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The disgust from devs toward players is thick

by ragnarokfps

Original Post

Highlighted

The disgust from devs toward players is thick

★★ Guide

All you need do is watch the live stream today (April 23rd). Pay close attention to the dev's reaction toward the player's comments. It's nothing short of ill-concealed contempt

If the devs don't like this game and what they've done to it, they should quit. I'm sure EA will continue to try and milk whatever money they still can from this game. 

Message 1 of 55 (1,379 Views)

Re: The disgust from devs toward players is thick

Champion

But what should they do if they love what they’ve done and spent the last several months on, but the players don’t give two ****s about any of it, only care about loot with gamebreaking godrolls, and seem determined to hound Bioware to the grave and beyond over it?

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 2 of 55 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

what I find mildly amusing is that in the entire history of their twitch streams showing game play I don't think I have seen a Lego drop..Has it actually ever happened? And yes. legit questions were asked..but they were buried by other chat. Delaying Mastery system among many other things was the last nail in the coffin for me and my friends.

Message 3 of 55 (1,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

what I find mildly amusing is that in the entire history of their twitch streams showing game play I don't think I have seen a Lego drop..Has it actually ever happened? And yes. legit questions were asked..but they were buried by other chat. Delaying Mastery system among many other things was the last nail in the coffin for me and my friends.

That’s the the concept of rarity for you. It means not often

Message 4 of 55 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Cyphronite wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

However it does not mean "never". lmao

Message 5 of 55 (1,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

@Cyphronite wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

You can lmao as much as you want but if never means maybe more than an hour you have a serious patience issue

Message 6 of 55 (1,269 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ragnarokfps wrote:

All you need do is watch the live stream today (April 23rd). Pay close attention to the dev's reaction toward the player's comments. It's nothing short of ill-concealed contempt.  

Making stuff up in your own head is really no proof of anything. Oops

How can you know what someone is thinking?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 7 of 55 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Cyphronite wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

@Cyphronite wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

You can lmao as much as you want but if never means maybe more than an hour you have a serious patience issue

Well I believe that I clarified that it meant more than an hour so my patience certainly isn't in question. I specifically stated "that in the entire history of their twitch streams showing game play I don't think I have seen a Lego drop". That encompasses a little more than your 'hour argument". Good day.

Message 8 of 55 (1,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have a 690 legendary storm with 5 legendary pieces. I never got 1 of them from strongholds.. only from random drops doing legendary contracts

Message 9 of 55 (1,119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@cake404 wrote:

But what should they do if they love what they’ve done and spent the last several months on, but the players don’t give two ****s about any of it, only care about loot with gamebreaking godrolls, and seem determined to hound Bioware to the grave and beyond over it?

Well that would be bad... but that's not what happened is it? They screwed around for 5 years before getting serious for the last year. When your team doesn't even know what's being made until a trailer reveal at a convention 5 years into development, that's not only incompetent it was a lie (when presented as gameplay - the game wasn't even put together then).

Throwing in the obligatory fanboi over exaggerations regarding what people want or care about was cute, but honestly weak. Given the insanely broken development process, as factually confirmed, Bioware and EA deserve to be "hounded" as frankly they have done less work, accomplished less, and yet somehow never fail to produce excuses as to why they should get paid more for it.

Message 10 of 55 (1,104 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help