Re: The daily grind

by hayhor

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 And thats another reason why I don’t open individual packs... if I did that and only saw whites and blue I’d be annoyed xD. Putting in effort and seeing it repaid with such mediocrity...

Opening up 100+ will grant you less annoyance cause at least in 1/8th you’ll see better stuff xD
Message 21 of 26 (156 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-QI am kinda excited to see the old one again. I have fond memories of fuel depot. I also want to see how confused the steamer house droppers get when they see 2 open air buildings.

Message 22 of 26 (151 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Ok, Thunderdome it is.
AND HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THE TRAIN?
Message 23 of 26 (139 Views)

Champion
@MrCarri-X Holy crap I totally forgot about the train. That is gonna get a lot of action.
Message 24 of 26 (125 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I forgot the train as well... I have some good memories of getting the guns and armor while my teammates got nothing because they were a bunch of morons who couldn’t use prediction to know when to drop so they dropped way later even tho the JM wanted to go to train...

They either missed the train altogether, got onto it when I’ve already been on it for couple of secs along with everyone else or diverted cause they sucked.

I think I had my fastest down 3 ppl there xD within 6 secs I think xD.

@MrCarri-X DESPITE THAT WE SUCKS! Only fun thing was the train. And I really mean the ONLY fun thing. I don’t like any other part except for the spots I still usually land like epi, lava fissure and thermal.
Message 25 of 26 (112 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Well plus you knew the last car on the train had everything.
Message 26 of 26 (108 Views)