The cheating problem

by Merkyed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The cheating problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm making this so that hopefully EA will read this. There is a problem with Hackers from China, (not saying everyone from China is a hacker) every 4 out of 10 matches i play has hackers on my team. This makes players either stay and get boosted or leave just in-case they get banned for being boosted. I know that lots of players has given out suggestions but I still would want to give mine, and it's record every single player's action. If there are any similar messages sent by a player then the server would save the recording of that player. This is because most of the cheaters that I have met on my team spam similar messages in chinese. Or add in a report system, so after an amount of players has reported the player the server would also save the recording of that player. After that the server would send these recordings to trusted players (or make an anti cheating case reviewing team in EA and send it to them). These players would review these cases and if they think that the suspected player is cheating, they would get banned. And for taking their time to review these cases, the reviewing players would get some XP in return. This system may or may not work but it's just an idea that i took inspiration from other games. Anyways may you implement this system or not is your choice but please deal with this problem.

Message 1 of 2 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The cheating problem

Community Manager

There is currently a reporting feature via in-game on PC. If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating you can also report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Thank you for your feedback on this. The Apex Legends team is committed to stepping up their anti-cheating efforts, stay tuned for more information around this in the near future.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (423 Views)

All Replies

Re: The cheating problem

Community Manager

There is currently a reporting feature via in-game on PC. If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating you can also report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Thank you for your feedback on this. The Apex Legends team is committed to stepping up their anti-cheating efforts, stay tuned for more information around this in the near future.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (424 Views)