The cars feel very slow on Need For Speed 2015

by dbow1212

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The cars feel very slow on Need For Speed 2015

★★★ Newbie

What up every body when I play nfs the cars in the game feel really slow. Because at one point a had a 900 hp Dodge Challenger and the maximum speed I reached with it was only about 140 mph which really sucks. Also the Javelin level is impossible because the Porsche only gets up to about 120 mph. I don't know if it's a problem with my console or just the game it self. But hopefully someone can help me out asap because it is really starting to get frustrating.😑😑😑

Message 1 of 5 (4,167 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The cars feel very slow on Need For Speed 2015

★★★★★ Newbie
That happens because it needs time to refresh the map,if the car went super fast the map couldn't be refreshed soon

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,387 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
That happens because it needs time to refresh the map,if the car went super fast the map couldn't be refreshed soon
Message 2 of 5 (4,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea but I see these you tubers playing and there game seems perfectly fine. I think that the whole game is just not in sync and I've tried restarting numerous times but it gives the same result I really don't know what to do 😠😠😠

Message 3 of 5 (4,126 Views)

★ Novice

I have issuse that my car when i switch to 3th gear it slows down and max speed i get is 110 kmh so can you help me i also reseted my journey and same thing with subaru brz i really want to fix this pls help me!

Message 4 of 5 (3,029 Views)

★ Novice

Same here still not SOLVED as it says

Message 5 of 5 (2,089 Views)