The boxing ring needs changes

by Bean2kay9

Original Post

The boxing ring needs changes

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Don’t get me wrong it’s a really fun place to drop and in theory it works, teams have been fist fighting since the game was released so now we finally have a place to do that 

the problem is the majority of the lobby aren’t friendly casual players that are willing to risk the game based on fist fights, the majority of the lobbies are sweaty try-hard players who camp the ring, shoot anything that moves and are just unwilling to ‘have fun’ in this new PIO

my suggestions are either to increase the size of the “zone” which disables guns, so it extends beyond the ring 

Or, remove the delay from exiting the ring and getting your guns back out, make it so as soon as you exit you automatically equip your primary weapon. Also make it so you can actually reload and switch weapons in the ring because right now if you enter with both weapons empty then only way to reload is to exit the ring, which if people are camping just isn’t fair 

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: The boxing ring needs changes

Champion
@Bean2kay9 I can't wait until they remove the punching only zone. That area is the worst thing to happen to the game in a long time.
Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

Re: The boxing ring needs changes

★★ Guide
@hayhor I think it was a good idea on paper and I could see their intention, but given how people actually play the game it just doesn’t work. Nobody’s gonna risk losing the game for a fist fight, not when they’ve already got multiple kills and full purple gear, they’re gonna do everything in their power to win that game
Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)