The big 2 need a health buff.

by mdsniper7

Original Post

The big 2 need a health buff.

★★★ Novice

Gilb and caustic are still to easy to shoot. They need a health buff or damage reduction to offset the size. I know they fixed hit boxes however it is not enough to offset the difference. In a comparrison to wraith you are over 3 times more likely to hit gilb which is not fair.  I think giving them slight more health like say 25 or a 15 percent damage reduction would make them perfect.

Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: The big 2 need a health buff.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

No, health is static in this game and there should be no difference. Gibraltar has a shield that makes his hitbox effectively smaller than of any other hero in certain situations. He needs adjustmes yes, but he is not supposed to be any harder/easier to kill than the other heroes. This game has Tank/Heal/DPS etc. but it's not a MOBA, main focus is FPS and changing health makes this inconsistent.

Message 2 of 3 (207 Views)

Re: The big 2 need a health buff.

Champion (Retired)

Hi @mdsniper7 and welcome to the forums!

I think the hit box debate is one that will go on, and on, and... on.

I do play both Gibraltar and Caustic and I have to say I like them. The thing is that you have to play each Legend to their strengths to be successful.

Something I discovered yesterday was bouncing Caustic's gas traps off of Octane's launch pads. Apex is still relatively new and there's a lot to discover.

Good luck in Apex!

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)