The amount of cheaters is getting out of control

by ThisIsToXiN

Original Post

Re: The amount of cheaters is getting out of control

★★★★★ Apprentice
and still won't be enough, cheaters will still be present regardless of an in-game report system. F2P, no personal data or phone to create an account, if they get banned they just create another right away, with no repercussions whatsoever and with still the same paid cheats installed in their computers ready to cheat again...
Message 11 of 41 (1,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a feeling that everyone who kills you is hacking

Message 12 of 41 (1,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Message 13 of 41 (1,104 Views)

★ Apprentice

@warslag @EA_Darko Thanks for the info! I'm glad there is a report system, I didn't know about that. However most of the casual players don't know about it either, I'm pretty sure. And 99% of them won't go to a website to report a cheater. They will just carry on and may or may not stop playing the game. An ingame report system would be highly beneficial for this game imo (no idea why wasn't it implemented in the first place, since this is a f2p game, so cheaters left and right were expected from the get go).

Message 14 of 41 (1,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is no point in playing this game at the moment. Almost in every single game, there is a cheater. They dont even limit themselves to aimbot and wallhack. I just died to a guy who had speedhack on as well. They don't even try to hide it. If EA expect to sell skins etc, they need to have a game that people want to play and invest in. With the amount of cheaters around at the moment, it's my guess the game will die pretty soon. I've played alot since 3 weeks back, and bought boxes, but I feel the game is trash atm because of the non-existing anti-cheat (if the current one worked, we would not have a problem). There should be game-admins, like in worldofwarcraft, that u can live-report cheaters to so they can inspect and instantly ban.

Maybe EA need to invest too much in that, and only sees the shortsighted amount of money they make, instead of longevity. I'd rather bring my company earnings for years instead than months. If this continues, we wont even see ppl keep playing Apex for a year.

Message 15 of 41 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've seen several cheaters with all hacks possible having thousands of kill. That makes me realize reporting does not mather

Message 16 of 41 (1,030 Views)

★ Guide
oh and can we have an attactment button in report page so i can attact the screenshot of hacker?
Message 17 of 41 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm playing in SEA server , literally this is a hacker vs hacker heaven.. Speedhacks vs aimbot.. it's getting pathetic

Message 18 of 41 (1,013 Views)

★★ Guide

They take ALL cheats reports Extremely Seriously.  By that they mean, they take putting them in the trash very seriously. 

Youtube can verify that Cheat users play weeks on end, with no bans.  If you can publicly cheat for 2+ weeks, with no ban, there is a serious issue. 

Which is probably why EA bans people who report cheat users on the forum Infinite times faster then actual cheat users.

EA realized banning cheaters cost money, pretending they do something cost free.  So of course they aren't doing anything serious to combat it. 

Message 19 of 41 (1,000 Views)

★★ Guide

@Jungle-Beard wrote:

They take ALL cheats reports Extremely Seriously.  By that they mean, they take putting them in the trash very seriously. 

Youtube can verify that Cheat users play weeks on end, with no bans.  If you can publicly cheat for 2+ weeks, with no ban, there is a serious issue. 

Which is probably why EA bans people who report cheat users on the forum Infinite times faster then actual cheat users.

EA realized banning cheaters cost money, pretending they do something cost free.  So of course they aren't doing anything serious to combat it. 

you forgot they lose a lot of money from regular users abandoning the game,

regualr players refusing make ingame transactions and so on.

so they lose a hell of a lot more money to not care, than care.

i do believe they care.

out of knownledge humans been greedy for thousands of year, its simply in our nature Standard smile 

Message 20 of 41 (996 Views)