Re: The World is waiting

by chrissyce1123

Original Post

The World is waiting

★★★ Pro

Just completed my 3rd playthrough and to my surprise (good surprise this time round), they shifted the world is waiting quest to after the end of the main quest.  Feels better actually.  Thought the original version when it happens immediately after hitting 100% viability was a little premature.  Having it at the end fits just fine.

Message 1 of 6 (685 Views)

Hero

That's good to hear. I got 100% viability before the main story ended and I was rewarded with a major plot spoiler.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (668 Views)

★ Guide

I hated that quest especially when we know resources are scarce, they decide to waste them on a planet which is being groped by the scourge. Really brilliant and again highlights the problems with the games narrative.

Message 3 of 6 (661 Views)

★ Pro

Tann has always shown more interest in PR than realityOops

Message 4 of 6 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@zeypherIN wrote:

I hated that quest especially when we know resources are scarce, they decide to waste them on a planet which is being groped by the scourge. Really brilliant and again highlights the problems with the games narrative.

By that time, the Initiative is no longer in critical danger due to supplies. The Kett may still be a danger, but with the resources you have the Initiative is back on schedule and can devote resources to long term terraforming which is by design and planned for.

Message 5 of 6 (610 Views)

★★ Guide

There is another quest that they pushed back after Meridian. Make sure to talk to Lexi. I agree about it being so much better now. It fits so well. Also, this could just be me, Liam looks slightly better face wise.  

Message 6 of 6 (576 Views)