Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The Well

by Haruchai01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Well

★★★★★ Apprentice

So this pic was taken outside "The Well".

It has only come up two or three times for me, when you get close Faye mentions something about strange energy readings.

Nothing ever happens for me though. There is nothing in the area to collect (yep I have looked up).

Has anyone had any luck with this? And if so what has happened? 

Message 1 of 9 (237 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

It's for a world event I did the event tonight with a Colossus I happened to meet up with roaming around in freeplay.

You collect echos and place them then the door opens and you enter the Well and it continues where you rescue some captives and are awarded a chest.

It does work, and it's possible that you just happened upon a bugged out World Event.

One of the other world events that I've had bug out on me recently is the downed strider where you collect the battery etc.. Only to open the hatch and the black box you are supposed to retrieve isn't active inside the bay for you to interact with.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (148 Views)

All Replies

Yes, it happens occasionally. It is unexplained.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 9 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Could be the entrance to the new Sunken stronghold.... maybe?
Message 3 of 9 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No. The Well is just a dungeon. You go into it during the story

Normally though the door is open but when that relic is there it's closed

Could be a bugged world event not progressing properly maybe, I dunno

Message 4 of 9 (207 Views)

★★ Guide
It's a world event where you collect echoes and bring them to that thing. Then that door opens for the second section of the world event. You get a regular chest at the end of it. I know it works in either the story or for pilots under level 30
Message 5 of 9 (181 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I have seen it once or twice since release.

During the demos there was an event there where you had to bring energy balls from the surrounding to the relic in order to open the entrance and progress the event.

This seems like a remnant of that. 

Maybe we will get it back at some time.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 6 of 9 (179 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

It's for a world event I did the event tonight with a Colossus I happened to meet up with roaming around in freeplay.

You collect echos and place them then the door opens and you enter the Well and it continues where you rescue some captives and are awarded a chest.

It does work, and it's possible that you just happened upon a bugged out World Event.

One of the other world events that I've had bug out on me recently is the downed strider where you collect the battery etc.. Only to open the hatch and the black box you are supposed to retrieve isn't active inside the bay for you to interact with.

Message 7 of 9 (149 Views)

Champion

@Daethena wrote:

One of the other would events that I've had bug out on me recently is the downed strider where you collect the battery etc.. Only to open the hatch and the black box you are supposed to retrieve isn't active inside the bay for you to interact with.

Thanks for the info.

I hope they'll fix it so it will trigger regularly and properly.

I liked that one in the demos.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 8 of 9 (145 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@ragnarokfps wrote:
It's a world event where you collect echoes and bring them to that thing. Then that door opens for the second section of the world event. You get a regular chest at the end of it. I know it works in either the story or for pilots under level 30

Yes, exactly. I have done it in Freeplay recently. The echoes are sometimes hard to spot but they are there. Also be cautious about hitting something while looking for echoes, its a long drop to nowhere, though it will respawn you right outside the door which is handy (guess how I know). Something that sometimes works with bugged events is, take note of where you are and manually respawn, then fly back to the spot, I have had this sort out the event in the past.

Message 9 of 9 (126 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help