The Wattson clap and wave, and Wraith's phase shift

by TomatoGun97

Original Post

The Wattson clap and wave, and Wraith's phase shift

★ Guide

Anybody else died more than once to Wattson's claps and waves after she lays fences down? You get enemies storming in while you're just clapping and waving at them XD Also, 2 - 3 seconds after wraith's phase, you can't pick any items up. Should this be fixed and has anybody experienced difficulty with this? Very stressful when you're Wraith early game

Message 1 of 6 (457 Views)

Re: The Wattson clap and wave, and Wraith's phase shift

★★ Pro

Add to this the rather lengthy animation of picking up someones banner.

Message 2 of 6 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TomatoGun97 Luckily not me yet but I hardly ever play with those characters. Octane’s horns tho... yup died cause of that
Message 3 of 6 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@-BiA-PesqezTell me about it. Why would they need to stare at it for a few seconds, like the characters don't know they've picked it up XD Should be retrievable the same way all loot is

Message 4 of 6 (411 Views)

★ Guide
@Koochi-Q yeah, I main Octane and can say I've died plenty of times because of that
Message 5 of 6 (407 Views)

★ Guide

I could see maybe why they added the animation of her clapping and waving so that, let's say..in the middle of a fight in the open, you can't just lay fences super quickly in front of you on top of turning around and shooting all within the same few seconds. I guess one would consider that .. "op" , as the children of the internet say nowadays. ;D

Message 6 of 6 (386 Views)