Share your Apex Legends videos!

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: The Video Thread

★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q I can see the kapwing and game dvr stuff but I cant see the youtube stuff.

Message 11 of 704 (1,123 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Haha yeah right!
Message 12 of 704 (1,123 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy This is why I don't do boxing matches.
Message 13 of 704 (1,121 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@babyaga239 What firewall does that? Certainly not Windows Defender
Message 14 of 704 (1,120 Views)

Champion
@babyaga239 You really gotten lessen that firewall. 🤣
Message 15 of 704 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimp Due to me being in school my parents have my computer set up to where I cant do certain things using zschaler and it sucks.

Message 16 of 704 (1,113 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@babyaga239 But I did it in Kapwing, so my vids you can see right? Those are the only ones that matter @hayhor & @Zeelmaekers & @EdwardDLuffy 😈 xD.

Nahhh their vids were fun too and the one from hayhor is just stupid. He gets 2 high value items from 1 lootbot while I open 6 bins on the regular to have my inventory filled with attachments but no weapon >.< xD

Once again, mobile phone! xD They cant firewall that! But listen to your parents and do good at school!
Message 17 of 704 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q Yeah I do good in school (except for spanish because my spanish teacher hates us) My parents somehow also managed to firewall my phone. LOL. They are driving me insane.

Message 18 of 704 (1,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@babyaga239Either your parents or one of ‘em is an IT person, has connections with them or educated themselves cause not even many ‘tech savy youths’ knows how to firewall certain sites/media from phones xD. Thats why I said you cant firewall that cause the chance was so slim they’d actually have done that...

Mi no Abla Espanol... either XD. Luckily I never had to learn it. Got enough Spanish speaking acquaintances that if I need help, I can call on them.

Message 19 of 704 (1,076 Views)

Champion
@babyaga239 Your parents care but that goes a little far blocking all of YouTube.
Message 20 of 704 (1,070 Views)