Re: The Unwritten Rules Of Apex

by Th3Extreme

Original Post

The Unwritten Rules Of Apex

★★ Apprentice

When it comes to the game, many have no respect for others or the way things are supposed to work. So I've come to the conclusion to write up the rules of the grounds. If there is anything you wish to add, do so below.

1.) When it comes to a kill. The killer gets first dibs. They should ping the deathbox for others if there are items they don't need in it or can help their teammates.

2.) Don't pick out areas to land that are well out of your means of making it to. Otherwise, nobody has any clue where you're going. Everyone needs to be on the same page.

3.) Don't drop solo. You're not Rambo, the greatest gift to Apex or the supreme legacy meant to take on everyone. You're usually the first to be taken out and if your not right away, eventually you will be.

4.) Just because someone chooses your character or 'bae' doesn't mean you need to exit out. Play the damn game. Enjoy it with your team. The dev team has challenges set up for various characters. Sometimes you have to deal with someone taking your favorite because of this or that's their favorite as well. First come, first serve. 

5.) If you highlight over a character, choose them. Don't highlight over them just because you don't want someone to choose them and then you select someone else. Live with who get teamed up with. We are a team.

6.) Don't drop into the same spot as someone else. There are multiple locations within a small area to loot from. Someone says they're going somewhere, go somewhere else and don't follow someone to grab loot they're trying to get.

7.) If your teammate goes down, help bring them back. Don't loot their box and don't go on a looting frenzy before you bring them back. That one person can help make a difference in a firefight. If no one is around, revive them and then do your looting. If you get them outside the ring, find a location without a bunch of enemy around to revive them or else it's completely useless. 

8.) That drop ship that brings people back... anyone close by can see it and most likely will come to attack. Make it happen fast and help your team find equipment to get them back into the fight. 

9.) Help your team find the best gear possible. Don't keep it to yourself. If they go down, so will you. It happens a lot. This isn't solos. This is squads. Your K/D means nothing especially when someone is more prepared in a gunfight and looking to take you down.

10.) If someone is hiding out in a gunfight and can't get to you. Keep your cool and allow them to get a free chance to get you. Sometimes they need shields or syringes. Sometimes they're out of ammo. Give them a chance. 

11.) If someone can revive you or bring you back, don't quit. Imagine if the same rules that are on ranked where applied to regular matches. Don't be a buddy f**ker. 

Thanks for giving this a read and can't wait to see what else everyone else includes.

Message 1 of 26 (1,071 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hmmm how about finding friends, play premade squad and tell em do that what you described. Much simplier

Message 2 of 26 (1,055 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Some I play with are not always available. Therefore, for those that don't have that option all the time, this is how it should go.

Message 3 of 26 (1,050 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Th3ExtremeThat only applies to people who have a conscious and care about what others think... I don’t remember any random paying for anything in game for me so what makes a rando think im going to oblige by their logic or rules. ill take everything ,heck ill loot your corpse before i consider bringing you back.

Message 4 of 26 (1,043 Views)

★★ Expert

@SethCurry 

you probably double dip your nachos...duuude..it's an unwritten rule! Shame

Heart

Message 5 of 26 (1,036 Views)

★ Pro
@Th3Extreme If only more people played this way...

A better game it would be.
Message 6 of 26 (1,002 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Now, it is written. Lol

Message 7 of 26 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Th3ExtremeI agree with all but 3 and 9.. i have a slight wingman addiction at the moment and will keep the level 3 mag until I find it..

I am rambo at least when I’m not playing like trash.. i just downed 6 people by myself. I should admit I try to stick with my squads.. but sometimes that level 3 body shield is just to hard to resist. Even if I can manage on my own Occasionally, my squad probably needs my help.  Plus who else am I going to use for bait while I flank the enemy?!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 26 (989 Views)

@jumanjaydazed I do double dip my nachos... don’t worry i don’t get cold sores

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 26 (964 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex 

lol..I just laughed and swallowed my snus,,I hate you for doing one and making me do the other...send a pic of your bf/gf's lips...until then,,,you suck...Large smile

Heart

Message 10 of 26 (957 Views)