Re: The TIME Leaver Penalty is OUT of CONTROL

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

The TIME Leaver Penalty is OUT of CONTROL

★ Guide

you get stuck with bad team mates who leave you when your downed ... your in the storm no chance to get your box PENALTY

I just have 2 games back to back now where i left the match AFTER I WAITED for my TROLL TEAM MATES who didnt care to even try to play with his teammates and wasnt by us so left us and as he FINNALLY was downed i was like ok squad elimated screen i can leave match.. click the button A TIme PENALTY

i wait for it to expire load up apex ... THE VERY NEXT MATCH after i just got done waiting for this penalty i didnt deserve we make it to the 3rd ring 2 of us are downed team mate does his best solo gets pinned between the last 2 squads dies ... loading screen appears im like lets get on to the next match click the button to leave match... ANOTHER PENALTY its now at 90 minutes... so in the last 3 hours ive ran 5 games 3 have given me timeouts LOL for NO REASON!!! SQUAD DEAD ....LEAVE MATCH BUTTON CLICKED..... WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS.... i only have so much time to play when I CAN and there is no point if i get stuck now with a bad team and im forced... when im downed to sit there for 15 -20 minutes a game that means i can play all of what 4 or 5 games considering we make final 3 each match IN AN HOUR... what if im downed again and my team mate cant retrieve me i have to sit there and watch this guy go solo avoiding teams looting.... aimlsly wandering around... the people i do play the game with are not on all the time so i mostly pug groups latley ... I DONT HAVE TIME OR patince for this... from the looks of how things are still going around here neither do alot of people....ban us in the forums ban us in gmae for have bad team mates and then we are forced to SIT THER NOW because the time is ramped up so high..... now im waiting till the damn squad elimated screen appeares and leave thee match... YOU ARE SERIOUSLY BANNING US FOR LEAVEING ON THAT SCREEN and not waiting untill the screeen stats show up... ...... thanks for several hours....a cpl games... time out bans for no reason.... GG EA... GTFOOH

Message 1 of 23 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 2 of 23 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

All these "I don't have time for this blablabla" mates are the reason, leaver penalty had to be installed.

For me it is just hilarious to watch them complain about their penalties. It brightens may day.

Bro, maybe you start playing with premade squads if all the randoms just waste your time...

Message 3 of 23 (774 Views)

@LockOutz_YT I'm not trying to be mean, but could you please proof read your post? I'm having a difficult time following it and would like to understand your issue better.

I have not had issues with the leave penalty/timer yet and I have played a decent amount of ranked. I could possibly see the disconnect being an issue. But.. I would imagine there is a way Respawn could code that out. I actually believe I had a friend get DC 2 or 3 times in ranked and I don't believe he was penalized for it. (I could be wrong).

My advice is just don't leave.. Really not a big deal.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 23 (737 Views)

★ Guide

bro you not reading what im saying.... I HAVE WAITED IM A TEAM PLAYER im the guy that goes back and gets killed attempting to retrieve your banner i DONT JUST LEAVE YOU THERE...... after you leave a couple matchs you figure out i better not leave again or it will get higher next time... I AM AT THE SQUAD ELIMATED SCREEN THE MATCH IS OVER... im geting the time outs from that screen bro... you have to actually  wait till the stat screen loads or you still grab the time out... i learned last night the hard way from a few messed up games back to back... the fact still remains tho if your downed and a teammate cant retrieve your box NO MATTER IF ITS PREMADE OR NOT.....your still forced to friggen sit there for no reason your zero help... that 5-10 mins of sitting there could be better utilized.....

Message 5 of 23 (711 Views)

★ Guide

it brightens your day to know most days i just load apex dont jump into discords chat and find a premade real fast ... the fact is delightful to you that after your squad is deleted you get  a time out at the squad elimated screen... you should have read my entire post not the few lines and then commented attempting to drop your 2 cents worth of fail trollness LMFAO!!! i was posting a true concern that actually happened not a guy ranting about getting a timeout cuz i left and think that it sucks.... i think its  a good penatly it keeps the pug matches togther and forces them to actually play together...... now when everyone is dead.... the squad elim screen appears you get click happy and click leave the match on that screen you GET A  TIME OUT!... funny i get 30 day bans from the forum gods for typing comments like this i used to blow up little forum guys like you... i guess they pick and choose who can comment troll remarks back to people who post in here.... this enlightens YOU to know that a person has had an issue with something.... i hope you have an issue with something else... and when you voice you experience a little troll rolls you down the street bouncing your face off the pavement as you approach the stop sign ... think back and remember what karma is and the act of passing it forward to help your fellow man!

Message 6 of 23 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LockOutz_YT Here is a "SIN" advice, unplug your console/laptop and throw out of window !

sin.PNG

Message 7 of 23 (685 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LockOutz_YT Just kidding,

if squad eliminated, i don't see reason to get pinalty, even if u leave. do you have recording of that ?

Message 8 of 23 (682 Views)

★ Guide

@asukojo thats all i was getting at... and attempting to type out how it happened.... i thought was a clear way to explain.... THAT i never really left the match.... i did sit there i did see the squad elim screen... BUT when i left i still caught a time out lol... and no sorry i dont have a recording of it i dont stream much from spring to fall i own a construction company....i work 16-18 hour days 7 days a week... so when i do get a some free time i do NOT want to have it taken up from a mistaken time out being applied to me or anyone else for that matter.... squad dead!! I should be able to leave I shouldnt have to wait for the stat screen to appear... loot box greyed out.... squad cant get to you.... you are expired.. I SHOULD BE ABLE to leave....... in the end all im saying is that ON THAT screen there shouldnt be a timeout applied....

Message 9 of 23 (674 Views)

★ Expert
@LockOutz_YT Sometimes you just have to call BS as you see fit, today I'm calling BS lolol Someone doesn't get 90mins from leaving, multiple times, after the entire squad has been eliminated, on the death recap window.
Message 10 of 23 (659 Views)