Re: The Switch Version of Apex Legends?

by cdr_retro

Original Post

The Switch Version of Apex Legends?

★★★ Newbie

Um Where is the Switch Version of Apex Legends? Because I'm pretty sure if FORTNITE can run on the switch so can Apex Legends!

Please reply

Message 1 of 11 (2,473 Views)

★★ Novice

I low key can't tell if you are joking or not. It's the same reason AAA's like Call of Duty (it has * graphics but still) haven't made it to Switch yet. It can't handle more graphically intensive games. Stuff like Fortnite are quite easy to run due to the cartoon style graphics which allows for much less detail while still looking pretty good, it can even run on a 5 year old phone...

Message 2 of 11 (2,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pubg is on mobile. I'm sure it possible maybe with a graphic downgrade. I'm just want some more games on the switch.

Message 3 of 11 (2,369 Views)

Will it be on switch?

★★★ Newbie

Please add Apex Legends to the Nintendo Switch.

Message 4 of 11 (2,313 Views)

Nintendo

★★ Newbie

Hi,

i was wondering when Apex Legends would be available for the Nintendo Switch, due to the fact it would increase player basis, and it would be increase player bases. Not only that but it would create a good image of EA , because it would show how much they care about player basis. And worry not about graphics, because it would load it at medium settings with ease. I hope for a response, best of luck

Photo viaTongue outlayapex.legens on Instagram 

Message 5 of 11 (2,365 Views)

Re: Nintendo

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @velocityitsneko 

Love the photo mock-up.

At the moment we don't have info on potential new platforms Apex Legends could be released on.

If that changes we'll be sure to let the community know.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 11 (2,334 Views)

Apex legends on nitendo switch?

★★★ Newbie

Maybe can you add apex legends on Nitendo Switch?

I think apex legends should be on Nitendo switch because if it can handle Fortnite, it can sure handle apex legends! 

Just think of it, it would be free and it can get more and more players and may even grow the player data base more! 

Of course EA needs to think this out but I think they should.

I hope you agree with me and you are welcome to leave any replies! 

And I will see you on the flip side.

Message 7 of 11 (2,311 Views)

Switch

★★★★★ Novice

Make Apex Legends compatible to the switch.

Message 8 of 11 (2,195 Views)

★ Novice

Does apex legends coming to the Nintendo switch?

Message 9 of 11 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What do you mean? The nintendo switch can easily handle those types of graphics. The nintendo switch's classic games are just as pretty as the ps4 and xbox games available. The only reason why that stigma against it even exists is because those game creators will make it look worse when converting a game to the switch. Literally look up a switch comparison video. The graphics have little to no downgrading

Message 10 of 11 (1,317 Views)