The Sims Bustin' Out and Urbs.

★★★★★ Newbie
Please bring these to PC at least! They're my favorite 😍
Message 1 of 6 (2,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims Bustin' Out and Urbs.

EA DICE Team

@LaurenScott06

It certainly sounds like you had a lot of fun with those games. Also cool that you still have the PS2 version! I wish I still had my old favorite titles.. Frown

We always try to innovate so that means that we usually don't focus on remasters or bringing older games to a new platform. But of course, never say never! I will keep an eye out for any further comments regarding these games.

In the meantime, try checking out our looking for group thread where perhaps you can find other players on Origin that also enjoyed these titles:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Origin-Looking-for-Group/td-p/5772985

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (2,424 Views)

All Replies

A HD remaster of those...Yeah....That would be awesome. The game themselves had a lot of features that weren't in the PC Sims until Sims Stories series and Sims 3 games.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 6 (2,263 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LaurenScott06 @ivrognard

What are some of your best memories of those games?

Message 3 of 6 (2,256 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I loved Mimis house and the whole gameplay in general in the sims bustin out. The start up of the game when your character was dreaming as well.
Also in the sims urbs I loved that every city you went to was different. I still have mine to this date for the ps2 but I'd love to play it on the PC. That's games I would certainly pay for Standard smile
Message 4 of 6 (2,252 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LaurenScott06

It certainly sounds like you had a lot of fun with those games. Also cool that you still have the PS2 version! I wish I still had my old favorite titles.. Frown

We always try to innovate so that means that we usually don't focus on remasters or bringing older games to a new platform. But of course, never say never! I will keep an eye out for any further comments regarding these games.

In the meantime, try checking out our looking for group thread where perhaps you can find other players on Origin that also enjoyed these titles:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Origin-Looking-for-Group/td-p/5772985

Message 5 of 6 (2,425 Views)

Urbz had a more urban setting, it was finally living the suburbs and moving in the city. The Sims Bustin' Out offered a nice story mode for such a game, something that we had on PC only in the Sims Stories, 4 years after Bustin' Out...

Still dreaming to see the older PC Sims game making a comeback in the storeStandard smile

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 6 (2,221 Views)