The Sims 4 Cats And Dogs

by BeccaS899

Original Post

The Sims 4 Cats And Dogs

★ Novice

Does anybody know if the price of The Sims 4 Cats And Dogs will go down during the black Friday/ cyber Monday sales?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can be of help

Message 1 of 6 (1,859 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Cats And Dogs

EA DICE Team

@BeccaS899

Hi Becky,

Unless specifically advertised, we don't share any information about sales in advance. This means that this isn't a question we are able to answer at the moment.

We do appreciate you reaching out to us :-)

Kind regards,

Message 2 of 6 (1,827 Views)

★ Novice

may I ask something? my question is will ea or origin give me something for free on my birthday

Message 3 of 6 (1,797 Views)

★ Novice
The only place I have seen it advertised for 50% off is Target. But I think it’s for the actual disk and not the download. 11/24/17
However I will be watching EA Origin to see if they will drop the price. Hope that helps!
Message 4 of 6 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased mine at Target - no disk just just has the 16 digit code in it - my eye sight is so bad I can't read the instructions on where to go to download the game. That is why the price was lower. Cab't wait to get to work and blow the page up on the copier.

Message 5 of 6 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jbearindiana  Yeah, sadly, most of the big publishers now sell a code in the box, with no physical media included (CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc)

You need the Origin client (which i assume you already have, if you bought a Sims 4 expansion).

To learn how to redeem your code, check this article 

@natbat8  the answer is no. No publisher/client won't give you something for free, just because is your birthday. There are various made by EA and uPlay on their platforms at certain times, some publishers/devs make GA on Steam with older games from their back catalogue to promote their newest games, GOG has giveaways from time to time and Humble Bundle also has giveaways from time to time. You will have to check the sites often, so you would be able to get them. Otherwise, no. There are no GA just because is your birthday. 

I've got quite a few free games over the years from all those places, i've missed some, but, hey, when i've managed to grab a copy from those GA, there were some nice and decent games. Yes, they were older games (no company will make a GA with their latest releases), but those were games that i actually wanted to add them to my library. It was nice to get them for free, as i was set on actually buying them. 

I know that would be nice to see something given for free, because is your birthday. Sadly, that is not the way the world works.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 6 (723 Views)