Accepted Solution

The Sentinel: it sounds cool when you charge it up and fire it

★★★ Expert

And that’s about it.

Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sentinel: it sounds cool when you charge it up and fire it

Champion
@KelRiever I've had some fun with that. Taking off a whole red shield on a person scares them pretty bad too.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@KelRiever I've had some fun with that. Taking off a whole red shield on a person scares them pretty bad too.
Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★★ Expert

@hayhor Yes, this!  I mean was that the point of the gun?

But in reference to your other thread, if you did want to snipe and watch people panic, it’s fun nailing someone at range and heating the crack on their armor shield as red or purple numbers fly up in the air.

Its basically a space rail gun.  I think I have to play games now with this and a Charge Rifle to go full scyfy 

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever Originally it would basically only take off shields. But as part of a buff in season 7 they made it damage health more depending on what shield the player had.

I havent used one in quite some time as I dont use snipers anymore but if you load up on shield cells and get height it can be a lot fun. I remember one time getting made fun of by friends when I went to height with something like 24 shield cells. We stayed in that point over half the match as the zone closed to it and by the end they were begging me for shield heals right before we won.
Message 4 of 4 (272 Views)