★★★★ Guide

@bleeeeet wrote:

Potato chips aren't always crunchy.

And that is a real problem!

Message 11 of 14 (141 Views)

Re: The New Loot Is Fine

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The looting is fine. In 1000 drops i have never left my drop area without atleast 1 of my favourite guns more then 10 times.

Heck i don't think i have ever been through more then 5 buildings before i am pretty much kitted up.

Every one is not suppose to drop on a spitfire/301 with purple armour and extended mags. This ISNT cod, half the game is about looting and finding guns and gear.

Stop exaggerating, stop whining, the loot is perfect.

Message 12 of 14 (127 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's amazing how easily people can exaggerate a particular situation and blind themselves to the overall truth.

Everyone knows that loot is RNG-based and over time your 'luck' or variance will even out. The only thing that will be left over is skill - choice of location, choice of landing spots, speed of running through the place.

Why whine, cry and complain? I don't get it. It's fine to rage when you land at the exact time with the enemy - he takes one small house in Thunderdome, you take the other, he comes back with 301, peacekeeper and epic armour, you come with mozambique, p2020 and level 1 knockdown shield. Sure, rage. But why go to forum and look for sympathy and moral support? Don't argue as if you're factually getting screwed over or loot is broken. Everyone is playing the same exact game.

Message 13 of 14 (116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@WithLoveEarL wrote:

It's amazing how easily people can exaggerate a particular situation and blind themselves to the overall truth.

Everyone knows that loot is RNG-based and over time your 'luck' or variance will even out. The only thing that will be left over is skill - choice of location, choice of landing spots, speed of running through the place.

Why whine, cry and complain? I don't get it. It's fine to rage when you land at the exact time with the enemy - he takes one small house in Thunderdome, you take the other, he comes back with 301, peacekeeper and epic armour, you come with mozambique, p2020 and level 1 knockdown shield. Sure, rage. But why go to forum and look for sympathy and moral support? Don't argue as if you're factually getting screwed over or loot is broken. Everyone is playing the same exact game.

Yes, but the loot system is broke! It's totally true... I saw this happening in others BR games, so why don't fix the "Wraith Ultimate Bug", the "BAD_MODULE crash" ... Why change loot now, when game has a lot of priority problems to be solved! 

I think that's only possible to analyze how much this change in drop system works, just doing a simple survey! The result shows what is the better weapon drop system! For ME, just for ME, I'm playing this game because they have another vision to BR genre, like I said, if this turn other BR boring game, I'll leave it...

Today there's a big problem in Internet, we can't say our opinion, always shows anyone to say: "stop cry... stop ... stop %#¨¨$"... If the loot is good to you, JUST SAY IT... I really don't care what you think, who need to see this and give minimal attention should be Respawn Developers, because maybe I represent the biggest part of their players... Anyway I respect your opinion!

So, no cry, argue or anything else, just my opinion!

Message 14 of 14 (102 Views)