The Multiplayer Of NFS 2015

by SupaKur

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

The Multiplayer Of NFS 2015

★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA and Ghost Games. 

I wanted to discuss the multiplayer on need for speed. I think this game needs a multiplayer system that connects you with more player that want to race. Just putting us in a session with us roaming around the map is not clearly enough for a racing game. If you guys wanted to focus on people doing things in a crew you should had a game mode where you can do that with more than 8 people. I understand you guys want to focus on doing cool things with a crew but just putting us in a game with a random crew isn't going to cut it. The only way people will work in a crew together is if they had friends playing together. If your with random people in a crew people are just going focus on doing there own things. You guys should know the game racing scene is not as popular as it used to be back in the early 2000's so you guys should do everything in your power to make sure it grows so you can sell more copies of the game. 

The whole point of me saying this is that you guys need to add more multiplayer options. What i mean by this is the matching making. Have it just be a button away from getting into a event with other people. We can use games such as Call of duty as an example.  You click what game mode you want to play and it searches for a match with people that have choose the same match or event and it just bring you in a match with other random people within 1 minute. I want play online with random people as well as with friends so having a party is also essential. That's how you meet people in a online seen.  At the end of the day racing is another form of competition so a lot of people like to compete and dominate against other people. That's where the word race comes from! What is a racing game where you can compete against other people. Feeling like your best with your car feels so good. And testing your skills is fun too. Makes people want to become better at the game .

One last thing im going to say is that having a crew is not a bad idea its just it can not stand on its own. Another great idea would be crews meeting up with other crews !!! Having lobbies up to 24 people would be so much fun. If you guys wanted to focus on doing things with a crew you should have that in the game . Free roam with a bunch of people with a crew already. Basically private free roams with a bunch of  crews that people have formed. Like a clan in Call of Duty or just a party of people. In other words a groups of 3-8 people meeting up in a private session . 

Thanks for reading this if you did . 

If other customers like the idea I have going on then support me. Lets try to get this done !! 

Message 3 of 40 (24,666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Multiplayer Of NFS 2015

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi all,

I will keep this thread alive as it has a lot of replies, but do not hesitate to post any thoughts you might have in our Feedback & Suggestions thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feedback-amp-Suggestions/td-p/493983

View in thread

Message 17 of 40 (13,521 Views)

All Replies

Multiplayer

★★ Newbie
I online and I wanted to play in multiplayer mode against other racers. I can see them while I ride around but I can not race them. How I I send race invites?
Message 1 of 40 (21,524 Views)

Re: Multiplayer

★ Novice
Drive next to them and press RB xbox or R1 on Ps
Message 2 of 40 (21,510 Views)

★★★ Novice

There isn't a large enough population and there are too many events and races for matchmaking to work.

However, here is my simple idea: when any racer wants to race against others, allow that user to roll up to a race and instead of RB, allow them to Hit X or something to invite any users currently racing in his map to join.

It's no sure fire way to get everyone invited, but it would be a little more than what we have!

Message 4 of 40 (24,573 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How do you know how much people is playing on NFS ? 

The events would be categorized by the type of event . Sprint race, Time trail , Drift, etc.

But I do like the idea that you have . Definitely more attainable. And I agree it would help a ton.   

Message 5 of 40 (24,568 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just add a global lobby. Take a look at The Crew, good working system.

Message 6 of 40 (24,563 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Karmak13 wrote:

There isn't a large enough population and there are too many events and races for matchmaking to work.

However, here is my simple idea: when any racer wants to race against others, allow that user to roll up to a race and instead of RB, allow them to Hit X or something to invite any users currently racing in his map to join.

It's no sure fire way to get everyone invited, but it would be a little more than what we have!

I like this idea...it reminds me of how Midnight Club LA did something similar.  In fact, why not have these requests appear as texts in our in-game phones or something, and we could respond from there?  Of course, if we're going that route, there should also be an option to disable such requests for those who don't want to receive them.

Message 7 of 40 (24,556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

(Sorry for my bad english)

This game need a multiplayer option's (like he  said Supakur) 

It's very important in a racing game this aspect, compete vs other people and prove your skills/car "skills" in a different type of races (sprint / circuit ecc...)

Message 8 of 40 (24,518 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It would be great if we can create a lobby/session/event and send out an invite to players phone through which they can join if interested. Without lobby or any other proper multiplayer matchmaking system, this game lacks longevity even though the game is good  

Message 9 of 40 (24,465 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed 100%.  This game needs a lobby system.  The crew has it.  Forza 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 have it,  Forza Horizon and FH2 have it.  The Grid and DiRT series of games all have lobbies too.  That is the only way multiplayer works unless you personally know friends who are all ready to race at the exact same moment that you are.  This rarely happens (basically never).  

We all want to play multiplayer in Need for Speed 2015.  EA, Please create a lobby system so we can race online!!!!

Also, please communicate with your loyal customers about when this will happen.  Or, why it won't.  

Thanks in advance!!

Message 10 of 40 (24,416 Views)