The Moz is automatic..

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Re: The Moz is automatic..

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@DarthValtrexI'm pretty good with them both w/o the turbo. I used to hate the Havoc as when nothing happened when I pulled the trigger I would think WTF? and panic. Now I love the 'squeeze' of the Havoc. Basically, it's pull trigger ... aim ... squeeze ... improve aim ... blam blam blam. I barely notice the recoil as I just compensate for it. The Devo is a bit harder but I use the pause between the first bullet and second to improve the aim.

Having said that I will always choose an R301 or Volt over them w/o turbo.

Message 21 of 85 (344 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy I can make the havoc and devo work without a turbo if there 0 lag at all. But if there is any remote lag, you can have the turbo lag plus server lag vs a 99 or 301 or flatline.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 85 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrexwait, now I have to withdraw all the cookies I gave earlier for saying that

"I think I knew it already but that was from seasons ago"

no more cookies to @Koochi-Q for saying this Zipped lips

"I've only recently realised that the 'tightness' of the spread of the three TT bullets depends upon how long you hold the trigger."

@EdwardDLuffy added to the list 

Message 23 of 85 (323 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q @DarthValtrex @EdwardDLuffy 

" "care package weapons can not be looted from the ground. But you can find gold weapons on the ground.""

a test for all of you to see who will earn back my trust and get cookies

Loba can loot heirloom weapon from a closed care package, True or False? 

Message 24 of 85 (310 Views)

@maximas1986 No idea, don't play her. I'm going to with unsure final answer.. or would you like it phrased as a question? What is unsure? Wager on final Jeopardy was 0 XP

Message 25 of 85 (309 Views)

★ Expert

False!

Message 26 of 85 (300 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy Hey I thought we were going to be in this in a united fashion all say unsure because we don't play Loba. I thought we were all to good for Loba.

Message 27 of 85 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrexAnd you was expecting fairness from Revenant ????
Come on , you know better bro

Message 28 of 85 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 False! I know this cause I played Loba extensively for first 2/3 weeks.

GIMME BACK MY COOKIES Frown

@DarthValtrex loba’s too good for me! I’m never good enough for her. In the 1 night I might encounter her and trying to impress her I’ll become a criminal... by that I mean get caught cause I can’t keep up with her, just to impress her!
Message 29 of 85 (259 Views)

@Koochi-Q Now I have a mental image of you looking like Michael Jackson in Smooth Criminal.

Message 30 of 85 (256 Views)