The Mastif is WAY too strong...

by ItsExpla

Original Post

Re: The Mastif is WAY too strong...

★ Expert
@ItsExpla I never really understood why they even swapped the two guns(PK and Mastiff). They took 7 patches to balance out the gun and then out of nowhere they decided "lets put the gun in care package and swap out Mastiff!" so now we ended up with another headache of a ground loot shotgun.
Message 11 of 12 (160 Views)

Re: The Mastif is WAY too strong...

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@rockyboy1998 The real issue is that there isn't another weapon that can match the Mastiff: Eva8 is ridiculously bad compared to it and PK is a care package weapon so it doesn't count. In endgame Mastiff is a must to win, otherwise you're already at a disadvantage.

It's just as when R99 was the only strong smg out there, but now we have the Volt also so you have something that can counter it. 

I've already said this in past posts, i'd slightly nerf the Mastiff damage but i'd make it more consistent and logic. As it stands now you can land a 50 damage shot midrange and a 13 when the enemy is pretty close. It can be really annoying. 

Another option is to swap PK and Mastiff again. I feel like the normal PK (after several nerfs) is less powerful than this Mastiff. Just my opinion though.

Message 12 of 12 (144 Views)