by decimation92

Original Post

Re: The Havoc is trash and need buff and changes

★★★ Expert
@hayhor ...aaand ta-daaaa, Buff-back!
Message 21 of 23 (243 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex Don't get me wrong, I pick up a Havoc any chance I get, but it's a crying shame what they did to it when you think back to how it performed in older seasons. The first iteration with very low vertical (and only vertical) recoil was too strong, so the second iteration where they drastically increased the per-shot vertical recoil felt really good to me. This new, swaying left and right nonsense they've got really just makes the Havoc undesirable to me and I guess to most players, especially compared to other weapons with much less vertical and horizontal recoil like the Volt or R99. After I posted on this thread, I started wondering how I'd change or buff the Havoc to be more competitive and worth it to carry with or without Turbocharger, but I haven't really come up with anything solid. Any thoughts?

@Daze623 "This weapon is GARBAGE no wonder no one picks it up, I should've kept my Volt..." me, after getting 3-5 kills with a Havoc but after missing 20 rounds hip-fire on a target 5 meters in front of me. 

Message 22 of 23 (242 Views)

★★ Guide
@OldManSkillsTV Needs to go in the care package or it needs to be reworked completely. The gun is worthless with a trash recoil pattern, but it's DPS is OP without enough recoil. Either completely rework it or put it in the care package
Message 23 of 23 (200 Views)