Re: The Harvest?

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

The Harvest?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

So I was just browsing the Apex twitter and read a lore log which mentions something called "The Harvest". It appears to be organised by non other than Hammond Robotics and is set to occur on Worlds Edge soon.

Any theories fellas? Worlds Edge Season 4 is apparently going to look pretty torn up, but what else could that imply?

Capture.JPG

Message 1 of 6 (345 Views)

★★ Expert

a. Pay no attention to it. It's only from Cheryl

b. There will be a mod queue of up to 300 players (pvp/pve)

c. I hope it has nothing to do with running through corn fields!

Heart

Message 2 of 6 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@jumanjaydazedBloody Cheryl. Always hated that b****. "wE eNcOrAgE yOu To FiNd OtHeR lOdGiNg". Does she even KNOW what that housing market is like on this bloody planet?

Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Extremejinks Somebody already posted this pic along with 2 others and I’ve read them al(ready). What do you think I am? A darn librarian?! Quit forcing me to re-read stuff I’ve already re-read! I’m not Reid from Criminal Minds!

But harvesting is only done for resources and this planet, if you look at the lore in the loading screen section, was used as a mining planet for a material until it wasn’t.

I’m winging this whole comment, but it was either due to the explosion that caused ‘The Epicentre’ to form that they moved out or they thought the resource ran out and conducted experiments and thats how that location was formed.

So maybe Hammond found new reasons to believe something could be mined there.
Message 4 of 6 (282 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Perhaps they'll start mining the tonnes of salt that's been left on the forums :P
Message 5 of 6 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Extremejinks ^^^ this made me laugh out loud. Well done sir :P

They’ll be mining for quite some months in that case and it keeps increasing so maybe they’ll never finish.
Message 6 of 6 (262 Views)