Re: The Great under-barrel launcher mystery is ongoing

by ElliotLH

Original Post

The Great under-barrel launcher mystery is ongoing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

16 Dec 2021

The underbarrel launchers and shotgun can still not be resupplied by the ammo box.

According to the update #3 notes:

• Ammunition can now be supplied to 40mm Underbarrel Attachments and their different ammunition types

But even right now, the ammo box does not give any new ammo to those underbarrel grenade launcher/shotgun

Right now the only way to get more is to refresh the loadout with Angel's crates  or to "Use Redeploy Barrel..."

Let us not forger that one of the assault rifles comes with a forced grenade launcher so it is being crippled by that design

Can any one please help to get to the bottom of this. I tried to tweeting to Florian but I got no reply, I did not got any leads on another topic before.

Anyone else wants to try to contact any people they know that might give some insight on what is the deal with the underbarrel grenade resupply?

There is a bug report now  on https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/40mm-underbarrel-launchers-shotguns-are-not-resupplied-by-the/...

Please help to signal boost this issue that I am sure affects everyone

Message 1 of 6 (278 Views)

Hero
@UP_Hawxxeye It's a bit of a shame to hear this is still happening. Probably it'd be best to make a new bug report as that should get passed to the devs for investigation. Looks like people may need to rely on Angel's crates for a bit longer.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ElliotLH

There is a bug report now on https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/40mm-underbarrel-launchers-shotguns-are-not-resupplied-by-the/...

@ Everyone

Please help to signal boost this issue that I am sure affects everyone

Message 3 of 6 (168 Views)

★★★ Guide
@UP_Hawxxeye I can’t get my under barrel to work
Message 4 of 6 (148 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Hudson009
Do you have trouble switching to it or it does not fire?
Message 5 of 6 (134 Views)

Hero
@UP_Hawxxeye Awesome, thank you. I've just hit the 'me too' button on it as it didn't seem to be working for me last night either.

I've also passed the info on to the CMs.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 6 (128 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help