The Great Recruitment Thread

by FearfulWarpII

Original Post

Re: The Great Recruitment Thread

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Jaeger842Funny events are temporary, the glory of the Gonk droid cult lasts forever.

It'll help you all to redeem your sins and to come into your personal balance with the force.

Message 21 of 39 (3,435 Views)

★★ Novice
@TRlALON Ahh, but that's our secret, we're always having funny events Wink
Message 22 of 39 (3,398 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Still looking for ppl to consistently play with US eastern ps4 servers... Not that I don't have ps4 friends who do not play battlefront 2 but ummm.

Message 23 of 39 (3,333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello There
My name is FT-1796 "Zak", Commander of the 501st In The Fallen Republic Milsim, we are an xbox based, 115 members strong, great group of players who are looking to expand.

We are a Discord based milsim and currently have 7 battalions open, 501st, 327th, 212th, 104th, 91st, 41st and CG (Couracant Guard), and we are hoping to open up our Starfighter navy very soon, with plans for more battalions in the future.

We have a film crew dedicated to creating cool videos from the milsim and promotional material to help the milsim grow.

We have Regular Training sessions, Battalion wide events, Friendly tournaments, we also have enlistment forms for joining up, application forms for becoming reinforcements and much much more.

If you're interested or have any questions, Find myself on discord (Zakbrown3#1796), or if you just wanna check us out on tik tok, search for @zakplaysxbox

We would love to have you in our milsim

May the force be with you

The link to our server can be found here if you'd like to join https://discord.gg/PPxJt3ttSk

Message 24 of 39 (3,174 Views)

★ Novice
@soapy_catuses ObiJuan2080 is name Gamertag. I'm looking for competent players for, HvV only though, who don't separate, swing wildly at nothing, aren't friends with the other team and quit to shift the balance, don't quit when things get too hard. I do have a mic but I don't use it since I can only play while my 1 year old naps (gotta keep things quiet) but I can listen in on plans made if any.
Message 25 of 39 (3,112 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ObiJuan2080 U on ps4? soapy_catuses I’ve been a bit worse at the game but still if I pic a blaster then everyone in the lobby will rage quit as I get detonate kill after headshot after headshot ,sabers I’ve definitely become worse and still have trouble with countering boba and senate
Message 26 of 39 (3,109 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi 😊

I just joined AOD and wondering how I join a group that plays Battlefront 2 ?.

I'm new to this.

Best regards.

Message 27 of 39 (3,040 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@johangela1979

The members of AOD can patch you in on that.
Message 28 of 39 (3,037 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Header

We are the Imperial Ground Forces, a [PC] Star Wars Gaming Community established in 1999. We currently support Squadrons and Battlefront II (2017) and are actively recruiting Imperials of all ages, abilities, and timezones. We encourage you to check out all that our community has to offer!

Promotions

We recognize Member participation. After completing your basic requirements, you’ll be ready for your first promotion. Keep playing in matches with other Members to keep earning promotions. Interested in Leadership? We have those opportunities too.

Events

Our weekly themed events offer earnable ribbons for participation, as well as BONUS ribbons for those seeking a greater challenge. Ribbons and awards appear on your personal IGF Profile!

Awards

Did you compete in 100 matches last week? We have an award for that. Did you rock a killer KD/R? We have an award for that too. Going above and beyond; assisting a fellow Member; or even recruiting for the community, we award you for your effort!

Footer

Message 29 of 39 (2,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IGF is a great place to make new friends.  Awesome and relaxing gaming environment.  I myself have been a member for over 17 years and love this place.

Message 30 of 39 (2,938 Views)