Re: The Great Recruitment Thread

by Metallicator

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@IGF_SpoofSqrlMay I ask which mode you guys primarily play and which timezone mostly? Because I wonder why I've never heard or seen of you before.

@IGF_KaoticThis thread is pinned, only very few have posted anything recruitment related here and even less have responded to that.

So no need to use these recruitment spam tactics because @IGF_SpoofSqrl 's post won't get buried for a looong time anyways.

Just saying. There is basically no real competition for you in this forum.

Message 31 of 39 (7,507 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey TRLALON - Our gaming nights are primarily EST, beginning around 8 PM. Monday evenings we are usually in Strike. Thursday evenings are either SFA or GA/CS. Saturdays are whatever, sometimes Ewok Hunt :D Sundays are HvV modes. Hope to run into you soon! 

Message 32 of 39 (7,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use to play Friday The 13th The Game Leagues and Tournaments for 2 years and im also hosting my own Tournament in Predator Hunting Grounds im kinda New to this Game ive been a huge starwars Fan since I was a kid but I didnt get the Game until it became free on PS Plus but im already a Lvl 200 Plapatine and im good with most of the characters Im in need of some Starwars Friends and competitive players if interested add me PSN P-willie2000 and heres my Youtube channel I have videos of my Gameplay if you need to check them out 

https://youtu.be/XDixirmlITg

Message 33 of 39 (7,421 Views)

★★ Novice

10lfc.png

Troops WANTED: SOF TAC

BECOME A MEMBER OF A LONG STANDING FAMILY

We are SOF TAC: which stands for Special Operation Forces Tactical Authentic Community

Want to join a Family of guys and girls that have been playing together for well over 8 years,
Well then check out what we have instore for you"

We do things differently here.

We hold that: 
* The opinions and ideas of our members Shape the experience in the community

*The leadership of our community is a handful of people who do all they can to make sure the community is having fun and enjoying themselves and always growing and expanding day by day...

"Individually we may be Gamers , But together we are so much more" - SOF TAC Member 

*We offer many opportunities in our community for members to add their experience and skill sets to a wide variety of support and administrative roles,
So we can always move forward and grow as a community.

*We have a well structured and organized system thriving with diversity and individuality.

*Our community has been around for many years, and we have always held the standard that LIFE comes first, Gaming  comes second.

• To be eligible for membership.
    -Be at least 16 years of age - we have an under 16 if needed
    -Be on Discord
    -Contribute Activity  

If you have any questions

You can also join our Discord at https://discord.gg/ZfEGGfyP9p  and ask to speak with a Leadership or a Recruitment Rep 

Sincerely yours , 

SOF TAC Leadership and Community 
SOF McDonald.A               - Recruitment Head
SOF Defeat4U                   - Head of HR
SOF Geigersnaps             - Head of IT
SOF ES5XB0Y                 - Media Team Head
SOF Dread                       - Head of Member Retention
SOF Sloff                         - Head Marketing

Message 34 of 39 (7,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh damm, maybe i'll use this instead of reddit the next time i try to recluit people

Message 35 of 39 (6,089 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The Royal Flush 
We are a PC ONLY 4v4 HvV server that can run hardcore matches, or run casual matches in the wasteland that is this game now. Join us if your Fed up with EA, and Want to play with like minded players who just want to have fun. https://discord.gg/g2a88hffVQ I promise to keep this link refreshed.

Message 36 of 39 (5,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hi Players,

If you are looking for a group of friendly people to enjoy the game with, you've come to the right place. We cover both SWBF 2015 and SWBF 2 with experienced veterans who love to help out. There is no skill level necessary to join us, we accept all active and friendly people.

Requirements to join:

• 16+ Years Old
• Have a working PC and a Microphone
• Speak English
• Can attend our weekly events

What we offer:

• Casual and Competitive Play
• Structured Gaming Community
• Fun custom events

Our weekly events are hosted at:
:501:Sunday mandatory event (EU) 8pm GMT / 3pm EST
:FinnThumbs:Saturday mandatory event (NA) 10pm EST / 3am GMT (Sunday)

:yodahmm:Force Mastery (HvV optional event) 10pm GMT / 5pm EST

On top of this,
We are a large gaming community with over 40 active games to play. We use TeamSpeak 3 for communications and work within a code of ethics program and highly organized units.

Are bad lobby matchmakings giving you headaches? Is your team not helping you? Are you looking for something more from this game?

Hope to play with you Soon ! [TAW]

Message 37 of 39 (5,233 Views)

★★ Novice

TAW_Promo_02_Option_03_Vertical.jpg

Message 38 of 39 (4,930 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi StarWars Battlefront 2 Players,

Tired of playing alone or always waiting for other to join, would like to play and have fun with a bunch of great gamers...

or you just started discovering the game and/or would like to grow and getting serious at it !...

Look No More,
We are Recruiting any levels in StarWars Battlefront 2.

We have some great events and have some dedicated sessions,
or open gaming day to jump into Co-Op, GA, Starfighters, Strike-Extraction, Supremacy or HvV or more...
and even some events for 2015 edition...

Check the Image below for our requirements (PC Only, 16+ ...)

And Apply Now to Our Discord: https://discord.gg/23njDQVmKP

Hope to play with you Soon !
[TAW - The Art Of Warfare]

Message 39 of 39 (4,573 Views)