Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Game In General

by foxadam53861

Original Post

Highlighted

The Game In General

★★ Novice

I didn't want to be one of those people who just hate on the game, but at this point I cant help it. It's *. I disconnect for multiple different reasons, wether it has trouble loading pilot data, loses connection to the server, or just completely crashes. 

I'll also be forced to leave missions sometimes because the objective markers don't load. I'm currently writing this as my javelin is running on the spot, with a connection lost message on the screen. Ocassionly we'll be fighting a boss, and it simply just disappears. 

I don't know if these problems are just on Xbox, but I know for a fact that I'm not the only person having these issues. I also know I'm not the only person who's disappointed that I spent * £60 on a game that should have been released a couple months later, because it was so unfinished. I started playing anthem not even a week after release, and I didn't want to write something like this because I thought they could fix it. But some time has passed and all they seem to be focused on now is loot bugs and balancing. When they could be focusing on more important things like the game crashing right before I finish the * stronghold.

I'm not sure any amount of time can save this game. Anthem is a list cause 

Message 1 of 5 (71 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The Game In General

@foxadam53861 wrote:

I don't know if these problems are just on Xbox,

I wonder if it's to do with how you are connecting to the internet?

I've had a buttery smooth performance & connectivity on Xbox since the day one patch and one console shouldn't be very different to another should it? 

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers.
Message 2 of 5 (54 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Man that sucks I'm curious about your net too. I play on dsl and a meh PC but I think I've been dcd maybe twice? And 1 lockup that might of been my bad anyway cause meh pc. 

Close friend plays on Xbox and hasn't mentioned having that much issue and he's good at complaining sometimes ...

Message 3 of 5 (51 Views)
Highlighted

From reading very many posts on here, (game bugs aside) Xbox appears to have had the best platform experience when it comes to performance and connectivity.

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers.
Message 4 of 5 (44 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Anthem is definitely a list cause. 🤣

Lists of bs and more bs. The list of positives doesn't much go beyond being fun. When you can play. 👹

Message 5 of 5 (42 Views)
Twitter Stream