The First Apex Legends Stats Tracker PC & Console!

by BallerInGame

Original Post

Re: We got a stat tracker

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@MartenPhilip Regarding to the GDPR. Your game data does not conclude any personal information that is able to identify you as person in real life. Also if I am not mistaken by creating an account on Origin or playing one of their games. It most likely has something in their privacy statement which you most likely agree blindly to, that 3rd-parties are able to read out game data.

So websites like this do not have to ask for your consent nor need to remove your game data.

Message 11 of 37 (4,611 Views)

★ Apprentice
I don't want to be that guy but what is the website could you drop a link. I am new to the interweb forums and don't know how to get to your website.
Message 12 of 37 (4,594 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MartenPhilip your game stats is not personal information, if you gonna chat atleast know what youre talking about
Message 13 of 37 (4,589 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 14 of 37 (4,582 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@PRISMAT1C so its only show stats for one platform?
Message 15 of 37 (4,576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Not my site, I was just sharing the link since I had already visited the website.

Seems like it currently only supports PC though.

Once Respawn releases a public API, stat support will become more accessible for all platforms. As it stands, its pretty barebones.

Message 16 of 37 (4,576 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Xbox just got added few minutes ago! Standard smile
Message 17 of 37 (4,560 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

PS4 is added as well! Now we support all platforms!

Message 18 of 37 (4,502 Views)

★ Apprentice
@prismatic

thanks you are the best
Message 19 of 37 (4,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so you are worried about your privacy?

Well the pulling of stats through API isn't a privacy issue, as no "private" data is obtained (unless you're one of these idiots, that uses their fullname as there GT).

When you sign up to companies such as EA, they have a bit of information called "privacy" and can be read here. You agreed to those "privacy" rules, the moment you accepted the terms and conditions of accessing the game and as such you confirmed your allowance for them to use that data in accordance with their "Privacy" policies. They are not breaking any laws and you will find they are 100% compliant with both International and EU law on privacy data.

Your personal data is not displayed, nor is it used by third parties of the company you gave the data to in the first place.

So no need to worry about private data.

As for "ApexTab" being a reliable source for stats, it is currently useless and does not update with the correct information. I've found apex.tracker is more accurate.

Message 20 of 37 (4,189 Views)