Re: We got a stat tracker

by MartenPhilip

Original Post

The First Apex Legends Stats Tracker PC & Console!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

We launched a stat tracker called ApexTab, we're the same people who created R6Tab for Siege and got millions of visitors daily!

Head over to our website and check your stats and compare yourself to other people on the leaderboards!

Thank you!

Site: https://apextab.com

Available for PC, PS4 and Xbox!

We're adding more sections to the leaderboards to filter by Kills, Matches, Legends, Platforms and many more!

Regards,

Tabwire

Message 1 of 37 (161,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Too bad the search doesn't work.

edit: nevermind, it only works if your banner shows your kills and level. Also only shows your kills and level, so what's the point currently. Nice UI though.

Message 2 of 37 (161,304 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you! Yeah, we're adding all the legends now and weapons stats as well and there is a nice streaming widget coming soon.

Also we will be providing an API for people to use it too.
Message 3 of 37 (161,267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Are you permitted to display this information by the publisher and developers?

How did you obtain this information?

Why is my information on there?

Are you aware of the privacy laws? 

I don't want my personal details to be public. 

Also how come it displays the last played legend as an overall indicator for my performances? And how can you determine skill based on kills to level ratio? 
Upon viewing my profile the adjacent Legend was Gibraltar my least played legend determining my skill would be 0.70. 
Seems awfully inaccurate and a pointless thing to add to the overall UI, unless you're adding up all legend kills. 

Message 4 of 37 (161,256 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MartenPhilip is it ur first ea game? Bf has this for stats years now. However if u dont like it user share data is on settings. Turn it off if u dont want 3rd party apps use these stats.
Message 5 of 37 (161,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

LOL

Sounds like you have no idea how game API's work. Every online game you play, a third party site can access the stats and display them. 

Message 6 of 37 (161,195 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks. Will you be adding console stats? Only has PC 

Message 7 of 37 (161,149 Views)

★★★ Guide

I don't mind the direct company having my details. 
But a 3rd party? not so fond of. 

Message 8 of 37 (161,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SaltyBulldog23

Do I have to?
The current rating system is a joke anyway.
Besides that, if a person requests that his or her personal information gets removed the involved parties are inclined to comply as stated in the new privacy law.

I just find it weird that 3rd parties have full access to player data.
That's just my opinion.

Message 9 of 37 (161,105 Views)

★ Apprentice

Player stats don't really constitute personal/private information.. Nothing that is shown can be used maliciously, and is basically public information. Once Respawn has a working API for sites to access, there will be more than just kills and level available. Most multiplayer games have APIs that display these types of stats, they don't need your permission. It's not something that should require permission in the first place.

Message 10 of 37 (161,056 Views)