Re: The Events are rigged !

by RPB350

Original Post

The Events are rigged !

★★★ Newbie
I hate to come on here and bash the game, but I have been playing for a while and this is how i feel. I put tons of my time and any gold I have earned in the evens, to really never get anything. I see everything from getting screwed on the parts you race for to get the pr uppered, to move on the next race being (rigged). You never receive enough tickets to finish the game period. I understand they are not giving this stuff away but I am spending crazy time on this game and always a flop. This event at least 400 gold spent.
Message 1 of 10 (2,556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've learned to hold off on spending gold until the last day and hopefully have enough to fast track the PR in the last race.
Message 2 of 10 (2,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea I am going to try something different next event.
Message 3 of 10 (2,503 Views)

★ Novice
I play in the game for 1.5 years and during this time I won only 3 cars
Message 4 of 10 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have won, 1 car in my 7 months and have a total of 20 I earned from blueprints. I am a level 82 and when I play the events I play basically every spare second I have. I think it is just wrong that every corner I take in the event screws me. I mean even the customer support when explaining that their was an issue with the game and it made you do double races costing you tickets and parts...I got a well our servers show no issues and I look at it like, they are basically calling me a liar. I am sorry but if they seen the amount of time I spent on their app they would not give me excuses. I spend $10.00 last even and go blueprints, when I should have won the car.
Message 5 of 10 (2,462 Views)

★★ Novice

Well

The new NFS NL event update helps those like you with making stage reward you can now receive reward cars without finishing the event 100%

Message 6 of 10 (2,266 Views)

★ Apprentice

tt's EA sports, what were you expecting really?

Message 7 of 10 (2,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play since 1,5 years, didnt spend a single dollar and have earned least 10 cars. Those events i failed due to lack of time. Trick is race but not win the races on first 2 days. So you earn tickets and can buy parts in shop. On day 3 to6 i concentrate to finish events and earn money to buy the toolboxes in shop. Last day i spend 2-3 refill (270 gold max) to finish the event. On last day the final hunt race is tricky, dont waste time, either fast track or gather enough parts to full out event pr and then race. 

So i managed to win: M4 razor, taxi, alfa, koenigsegg regera, lambo huracan-aventador and veneno, nsx, mazda miato, enzo, both hellcat. 

As said not spent a single cent on game, its a great game, played all series on ps or pc

Message 8 of 10 (1,708 Views)

★★★ Novice

I understand the company needs to turn a profit.  But I often feel gouged by the amount of gold I need to shell out.  The past few win a car challenges haven’t been as bad as the worst,  but still.

Message 9 of 10 (1,669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

As Shahemplre said, you don't need gold to beat events. Follow your opponents as close as you can to grab tons of cash, and lose the longest tracks, and do it again. Just finish each day challenges by using every ticket you can get, including free ones watching ads (cutting 15mn at the beginning and end of at least 2 hours by day) as late as possible. You have to be dedicated for a whole week, that's the only mandatory trick, if you don't wanna pay (cheat with cash for real) and grab more tickets or parts with gold. The most important part is to keep $12500 aside to grab all toolkits and upgrade every part of the car within the 3 first days. Come back often to check current items in shop. Trying to get another set of this toolkits to finish upgrading every parts before last days is also recommended, but not necessary.
I finished every event i've started this way so far. Focus on finishing every race as fast as possible for the 2 last days, and you'll get the car Wink

Message 10 of 10 (1,321 Views)