The Death Bell Is Ringing!

by Green_Legend_Ran

Original Post

Highlighted

The Death Bell Is Ringing!

Message 1 of 9 (592 Views)

Re: The Death Bell Is Ringing!

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah if they don't announce some good stuff in two weeks at E3 I bet those numbers are gonna get worse. Min of better loot system asap, cats dropping in June and an actual roadmap. Anything less is pointless... especially with Border 3 coming soon

Message 2 of 9 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MoogleAsylum wrote:

Yeah if they don't announce some good stuff in two weeks at E3 I bet those numbers are gonna get worse. Min of better loot system asap, cats dropping in June and an actual roadmap. Anything less is pointless... especially with Border 3 coming soon

2 weeks?!

Forget that, more like 5 days left of May.

Cataclysm STARTS May 2019<---- It clearly says so under ACTS and UPDATES.

If They don't uphold it this time. I am pretty sure I can finally ask for a REFUND, without any hassle.

Message 3 of 9 (507 Views)

★★ Guide

whoa.. dumpsterfire 76 is 27th most played game on xbl ((and WE know what a pile of crap that game is)) and anthem isn't even in the top 50? yea.. its toast. im sure the 6ish people on these forums still pretending nothing is wrong (ostriches..) will have some nonsensical excuse for this, but anyone whos been gaming for a while knows what this means. more importantly EA knows what this means.

Message 4 of 9 (453 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Green_Legend_Ran wrote:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05/26/anthem-ps4-xbox-pc-player-count/

RIP Anthem...

The video on top of the article gives the game 4 stars. I am assuming they never got to end game and played at that level for two weeks otherwise it should have gotten 2 out of 5, or they got paid for the review. The article says, on XBOX, the game had less than 2500 players. They aren't sure how bad it is since it didn't make the top 50. Number 50 had 2,500 players so, it had to be less than that.

That's pretty damn bad.

Message 5 of 9 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

While I'll agree that the game is more monotonous than doing end game raids in any game. ( and if you say end game raiding isnt boring, your just posting to post) It is at least more fun than doing the same raid over and over and over and over and over.

So I'll continue to play my one or two missions a week thankyou.

Message 6 of 9 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MaireDevylin wrote:

@Green_Legend_Ran wrote:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05/26/anthem-ps4-xbox-pc-player-count/

RIP Anthem...

The video on top of the article gives the game 4 stars.

Is that a rating or the number of times they had to restart recording due to pilot data error?

Message 7 of 9 (277 Views)

★★★ Guide
What exactly is a "Death Bell"....and what does it sound like....and is there a place where I go to turn on the sound?
Message 8 of 9 (167 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@MrCrusteePants wrote:
What exactly is a "Death Bell"....and what does it sound like....and is there a place where I go to turn on the sound?

It sounds a bit like this:

No Cataclysm In May

Message 9 of 9 (148 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help