The Cops!

by Kryspa7

Original Post

The Cops!

★★★★★ Novice

The game looks very good from the gameplay, i know it's a old release like from 4 months ago but i'm a bit worried about the cops and pursuits. When it comes to the Night Races Cops, they looks spectacular and going into the action directly but at the other hand they can't keep up with you, maybe there is like 1 car or 2 cars maximum next or behind you and the rest is very in the back. Also for the Free Roam Cops, you should struggle to even keep the speed, they should ram you every time with 10 cars or something like in old Most Wanted or even Payback where you was struggling to eliminate every single cop car because there was a lot of them so you needed really to go for take downs and advanced maneuvers to take down at least 1 or 2 of them and then later the next one or even escape. Especially in the races cops don't like you to break the law or race, so they should make sure eliminate you or others from the race. I mean i don't expect that every AI car will be on the roof or outside the track or something but they should get some hits and slow down and the cops should do everything from basic to advanced technics to slow you down.

So my big suggestion for the cops is: Work on the Race Cops and Free Roam Cops, they have to keep up with you and really make you life difficult whether it's heat 3 or heat 5 there should be more cops with you and going fast, but of course not be that agressive like Heat 3, but Heat 5 the cops should completely flat out to take you down and be really agressive. The same for free roam there is way too less cops next to you or behind so maybe working on some scripts, maybe when they react to follow you, or when they see you or who they want to follow could do the job (but i recommend that they follow you and others at the same time and with a big amount of cops). The things are key to the right mechanic of NFS Pursuits. In general make cops as they was in NFS Payback or very , very close to that and i'm sure this will be masterpiece. I wish EA and Ghost best of luck with it and please don't disappoint us this game looks promising than ever! Listen to the players! They want give money but do your good right job like in the past to grab it. Like in the Reveal trailer: Don't f**k up, don't talk. :P

Message 1 of 1 (264 Views)