The Community Thread

by BigPete7978

Original Post

Re: The Community Thread

Community Manager (retired)

@ivrognard, some people just know how to live, what a song. You've just changed my music selection for the day, next up: "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"...

Cool

Roger.png
Message 11 of 180 (644 Views)

@EA_Roger  don't forget the mandatory You have to fight for your right (to partaaayyyStandard smile)

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 12 of 180 (642 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BigPete7978@ivrognard@EA_Roger@Straatford87

That moment when you installed a number of games in excitement after purchase and now can't decide which game to finish first.. help me decide....

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Message 13 of 180 (621 Views)

Final Fantasy 7

Unravel

AC:  Black Flag

Darksiders

Last three can be finished in a week or so each, without intensive playing (well, AC4 can take a bit longer if you go for 100% completion, but the other two, definitely can be completed in a week at 100%)

Final Fantasy VII will take longer, but it's still a damn good game (personally i prefer FVIII, but it's my own opinion and i will never discard FFVII, a game that i am definitely considering good, just because my personal preferences)

Mordor can be completed in about two weeks, but for Borderlands prepare for a lot of playing. So, i would recommend those to be played in short bursts.

Ori is a beautiful game and can be completed quickly, so, if time isn't available, it's a good pick.

GameDev Tycoon. It's about a lot of time and replayability. So again, better in short bursts

KOTOR - two weeks or so, of intensive play

NFS 2015 - short bursts, same goes for BF4 if you play MP. SP campaign for BF4 should take you a few days, playing it two-4 hours a day.

Can't say much about the rest.

So, my recommendations is to choose taking the time that you have available in consideration.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 14 of 180 (615 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ivrognard

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I would love to finish Final Fantasy 7. It feels so much different simply due to how it works. I have to remember there is no autosave, and turn based combat. I normally don't prefer turn based combat, but I loved it in Child of Light and South Park.

Message 15 of 180 (610 Views)

★ Guide
What a weekend. Vacation is over. Back to work tomorrow. Also back to hitting the weight room as well. Have to get back on a normal sleep schedule lol.
Message 16 of 180 (592 Views)

Yeah, weekend is over. Had some nice Titanfall 2 matches recently. It is great to jump back into game after a lengthy summer break. Also, finally starting Prey. As for my recommendation for @Red_Hood_1810, start with Middle-Earth, and Ori. These two games will balance each other in terms of insane epic combat and some relaxing exploration of hand-drawn environment.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 17 of 180 (586 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Archi

I am playing Middle Earth a lot. I stopped with Ori because I downloaded the Andromeda trial. It crashed on the opening cutscene. Raised eyebrow

But then it worked properly. I may buy it, but I don't know how long will it be on sale.

Message 18 of 180 (571 Views)

Yeah, now is the best time to play Mass Effect: Andromeda. I`ve finished my first run with the original build, but things are improved drastically now, with the all the patches. So I can definitely advice you to take this journey. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 19 of 180 (568 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Red_Hood_1810

Great purchases! :-)

Can personally recommend Andromeda and Ori - enjoyed both of them.

Message 20 of 180 (560 Views)